Chapter XIII

Kyoya's Pov

It was raining outside and i didn't want (y|n) to get wet to i let her stay the night tonight. But tonight was a strange night. I heard a knock at the front door while I was studying for my test that i have to take in the afternoon. I walked out of my room and answered the door and i see my cousin Daiki covered in bruises and with a shocked look to his face. I go into a panic and let him inside very fast and got him into the nurses office that we had in our house. "Who did this to you?" I asked him concerned laying him down while the nurses work on him. "Mother did. She always was very rough on me." He replied so weakly. "Ill check on you in the morning in the mean time you're sleeping in here." I say strictly to him. I went up to my room and I see (y|n) at the top of the stairs while the rain was pouring harder. "Who was that?" She asked me concerned as well. "My cousin, Daiki, he's my aunt's son." I tell her so slowly while walking up the stairs to her. "Will he be okay?" I heard her voice fade a bit from yawning. I look down at her, "yeah he will be" I kissed her head lightly and took her hand walking her back to her bedroom. She smiles at me while entering her bedroom and I go to mine. I hope these small things cans how that I have somewhat an emotional attachment to her. I hope it isn't going really fast. I'm just glad that father really set me up with someone who is bubbly. Opposites do attract. And I'm very attracted to her.

Daiki's Pov

I felt the warmth of the sun covering my eyes like a hot blanket then a slightly cold wet towel being placed on my head. I opened my eyes fast seeing a girl with (h|t) (hair type) locks and (e|c) shimmering eyes that were brighter than dimonds the sun just made her look like an angel with the white orb around her. "I'm sorry to startle you" she says so gently a little frightened. I cut her off and sit up, "No it was me I must have scared you." She gives me a small smile, "I'm (y|n) ( l|n)." She introduces herself. I sit up slowly putting my pillow behind my neck. "Well thank you for the cold towel I appreciate your kindness." I say to her. She nods and pats my head with the towel. So she's the girl Kyoya is going to marry. She's stunning. She's bewitching. What else could america offer besides this wonderful specimen? I smiled a bit while looking into her eyes. I really am evil aren't I taking Kyoya's lover away to ourside maybe in addition I could save her from this arranged marriage. "So do you believe love at first sight?"she stopped looked at me and raised a brow. "I'm not sure" she says to me. "Well just to let you know I do." With a smirk. Kyoya then barges in after I felt his presence listening in. "Well I hope you both become aquantaint with each other." He says while walking over slowly and taking a seat. The angel gave him a wave, "I just wanted to let our guest know he's gonna be well taken care of here." She tells him. How is a girl like her so kind? Well of course she has to be to have uncles approval. I wonder more about her. Where shes from. Or even how she got uncles approval. Knowing him he wouldn't even let cousin Fuyumi marry unless it was also arranged with one of uncles doctors. Although his system of raising his kids to me is inhuman I sort of felt bad. "Well we have to go to school soon (Y|n), Daiki we'll be back. For a confortable stay here of course you will have your room arrangments just the way you liked it from last time. I will alert my father of your stay here. Please have a good day and get lost of rest. It must have been hard." Kyoya says so sternly. I swear everytime I see Kyoya it feel like he's becoming more emotionless by the minute. "Thank you for your kindness dear cousin" I smile at him. (Y|n) stood up and walked out with Kyoya while walking out her grabbed her hand which it looked like she was startled. Her eyes were looking at the side of his face with concern for a bit then she relaxed with a smile. Was there something there that wasn't there before?