Chapter XXII

Hey guys the date is March 12, 2018 12:23 a.m. sorry for the lack of updates I've been dealing with school and it's the 3rd quarder marking it's end. Super werid. Aahh. Well im dying of course. Well heres a good chapter. Sorry these chapters havent been lengthy. I hope to write more.
-Y.P.

----

  It's been a couple of days since (y|n) has been missing, Kyoya didn't go to school because couldn't really focus which was a first for him and for everyone really. He was alwaus constantly thinking about school but now that (y|n) has been in his life, she's his modviation. But not being there by his side to support him, he's becoming an actual dissapointment to his father with his failing grades. Luckily the school mails homework and lessons for situations like this, but he has yet to work on anything. Kyoya sitting in his room waiting for the days go by, to sunrise to sunset. Then there was a knock on his door. "Master Kyoya...you got mail." Said his maid while coming in. "Just set it down next to me Jane." He says in a cracky voice. Jane left the room. He turns to it seeing only his name on the package, he turned it around to see the seal. The seal was the seal of his neighbor family, his aunt and cousin Daiki. His heart sank, he ripped the box open there was a lot of energy built up. "A..V.H.S, very modern Daiki..." he said to himself. Luckily he ha one of those. He finally talked out of his room to go into the old movie room, asking a maid to put the V.H.S in so he could watch it and asked her to leave the room. He took a seat, looking stressed with a sweat coming down his cheek. He was filled with anxiety because he just knew he had something to do with (y|n)'s disapearence.

  It starts...black and white.. 3..2..1..

There she is. She's tied up to a chair, blindfolded, her wrist are cuffed, so are her ankles. She looked like she was passed out. Her neck was hanging back his eyes widen in the horror he was facing. But all he could think of is that it's good to listen to her breath ever so softly. The feeling of anxiety just filled him up to brim realizing, once again this was just a tape, and she's not there anymore. Or possibly some where else.

"Is this thing on.." that familiar voice rang through his ear. Daiki with a mask on goes infront of the camera, "Kyoya...it's good to see you again deal cousin, of course it's not real time but it's close enough. Here we are on the night of your- I mean my darling (y|n)'s taking. I will release her...but there's a catch. Of course your father must have informed you about a rivalry that has been in motion forever now, and since mother is the oldest she deserves it. So what can I do to make that possible? Oh right. Take what's important, I suggest a trade. Once you come of age and take the company in your hands then we'll talk. So in the mean time, I will make (y|n) grow to love me once she awakens."

   Kyoya was shaking, he was furious. Then her head shoots up and a panic, "WHERE AM I?" she screams "Tata..." he says going behind the camera to turn it off. But before he does she screams "KYOYA."

   Kyoya leans back into his chair in shock and conflicted the first reaction was to take out the tape and run to his father. Which is what he did.

"Father, please we need to get her out of there." He cries out in a serious tone. Kyoya's father shoots up and walks to him and goes in for a hug.

Love is a werid type of drug.