Prologue

Hey guys, it's glad to be back! I hope you enjoy this 'second' book of my x reader series of the host club. I am thinking of ideas throughout the week and I think this will be better than ever ❤. Okay please enjoy this first chapter.

-comment what you wanna see
-like for more chapters
Follow for updates about this book and upcoming books to plan to write. ❤
-message me for any advice that you think i can use to improve my writing

-thank you,

THE AUTHOR.

(Y/n) ═ Your name.
(Y/ln) ═ Your last name.
(H/c) = Hair Color
(H/L) = Hair Length
(E/C) ═ Eye Color

The Prologue

To the society of Japan, the Ootori Family Business was just series of owners who owned hospitals and had fascinating doctors for the rich and beautiful. Everyone was confortable and happy. But the family was being attacked for many years by another family who was filled with rafenof jealousy with their fortune. After some violence opened up, death threats and actual death. The head of the Ootori family demanded the family to be protected by a police force so strong, no one in the outside world could tell whos normal and who's a killing machine of protection.

As for I, this family is more to me. I have and would risk anything for this family, not just for the pay. But for the way he looks at me with those empty eyes. The seak of joy I want to see from him is like a wolf going after for it's prey. His happiness is what I need to sadisfy even myself and not just for his father. My heart can't take those empty eyes any longer.

.... Kyoya Ootori.