Chapter XX

The host club walked around the secret dojo to see what more secret lies within these walls. They were so conflicted their thoughts were loud and confused. There were swords hanged on the walls and even unloaded guns as well, and glass container of a pocket knife collection with a lock on it. "Kyoya, did you really not know about this?"  He shook his head no, exploring the area a bit more. Kyoya already knew her liking of marshal arts but didnt think it was like this. "Did you guys find anything yet?" Asked Tamaki searching the room. Everyone said no, but it was just so strange for Kyoya. Then he thought about it, maybe hos father knows something. "If (y|n) is actually missing, possibly my father would know some how. I'm not sure how but I know." Kyoya remarked.

    "Maybe you should ask." Mori said

Mori was right, Kyoya should do something before this feeling of curiousity and worry will take over me. Kyoya sighed, he's filled with worry.

  Everyone was still looking for secret conpartments around the house, then everyone heard a beep. There was another room, well more like closet everyone gathered. There were picthres of different people and some string that was pinpointing in different directions. Maybe she was investigating something. What is this girl up to?

"Mori! I'm scared." Eveyone hears Honey-Senpai cry. Mori hugs him and tells him that it's going to be okay and to not worry.

  "What if she's a spy!" Claimed Hikaru and Kaoru.

"She seems to fit that roll, but if she were well, jeez she's really good at acting." Haruhi said.

   That Night.

   Kyoya's pov

   I stayed up a bit longer than I should have, tomorrow was the weekend so I had time to talk to father tomorrow morning in his office about (y|n). I think it's so werid, I feel like I know her. But a part of me says I'm missing something. Something about her, like I know nothing of.

I couldn't sleep.