Chapter XIV

Your Pov

You woke up in your bed a little sleepily remembering today was Friday. You were happy that you weren't gonna be worried about coming to school tomorrow although you were undercover you'd were already annoyed with school work as any normal high school student. But sadly for you, you weren't so normal. You got your school dress up professionally and got your hair done by the hair stylest.  You then saw Kyoya's limo outside waiting for you, as you walked out you saw Kyoya holding a dark blue rose for you. You smiled and giggled, "How kind of you Kyoya." You gently took it into your hands admiring the beauty of the rare looking nature. You put yourself into the limo, Kyoya followed you inside the car and you were both on your way to school.

Your Pov (with Is')

     We walked out of the car adiring the great plants that were growing before the summer time was beginning. It was getting beautiful throughout Japan it's selfnas the seasons changed. Kyoya and I noticed many things about nature together and admire these many plants that may had the origin of Italy, or even France. I was thinking about his cousin for the moment considering of recent events. "How is your cousin doing?" Soon enough the mood of our conversation went dark by his facial expression. His smile flew away like a leaf falling from a tree really gently. "Well, he's doing better he comes from an abusive family it get physical, most of the time. Sorry to imform you with such personally intel." He said so formally to me. He usually doesnt sound formal to me, not since we just started to get to know each other. Somethings up with Kyoya, I can tell. But what I really need to do is ask Mr. Ootori more about Daiki I guess I'll be visiting after school after all. "Kyoya, I'll be staying over for a couple of hours. If that's okay." I smile at him. His cheeks turn a light pink and nods, "You could stay for as long as you want (y|n)."

    We walked to class together our everyday routine was always set going through the day, our classes, then lunch, then the host club. Today everyone waa dressed as someone from the Roman Empire, they basically romanticize the whole purpose of the empire. Although the robes were a lot more than expected-well is that even a question? They alwaya go over the top with these things. I laugh at the thought of them. Over these few months the host club feels more than home to me. Speaking of home, I wonder how they are.