Chapter II -

Captain Azura was a feisty woman with eyes like fire. She grew up in my neighborhood and graduated the top of her class. With her determination, she wanted to do more than just protect the Ootori's she wanted to show the recruits how it was done and signed up for the position as a squad leader. You looked up to her you wanted to become industrious as she was. The first night of boot camp was pretty easy, Captain Azura showed you the sight as a whole and what is the purpose of protecting the Ootori Group. Soon you had the urged to protect the top of the triangle of the social group. To protect the Ootori's is like protecting your own kind. Like family. This was washed over your head like a sharpie bleeding through paper never to be cleaned up.

   Week 1 - 0500
(Aka. 5:00 a.m.)
The Housings

Your POV

I have woke up from the sound of a horn to wake everyone from the sight up. I took my P.T. uniform to the restroom and took a quick shower washing my (h|l), (h|c) and quickly getting out and changing wrapping it in a tight bun so it couldn't fall out. I looked myself in the mirror admiring my (s|c) and trying to boost my confidence level before the day starts and I smiled and tie my shoes and start sprinting to the line up to meet with my group.

"GOOD MORNING EVERYONE IM HAPPY THAT EVERYONE IS HERE BRIGHT AND EARLY TO START OUR DAILY CONDITIONING! STARTING TODAY WE SHALL BUILD UP LONG WE CAN GO FOR A RUN WITHOUT STOPPING. WEEK ONE, WE START RUNNING STRAIGHT FOR 5 MINUTES. NEXT WEEK WE ADD 5 UNTIL WE HIT AN HOUR. WHEN WE MAKE IT TO AN HOUR WE START MOVING THE CLOCK BACK TO WAKING UP TO 0400! AND MAKE SURE YOU KEEP UP BUT ALSO REMEMBER IT ISN'T A RACE. FOR THE FIRST FEW WEEKS ANYWAYS LET'S BEGIN!" She then blows the whistle and we run as a group. Everyone is cheering on for each other. After the run, we continue with different types of exercises. At 1200 we have lunch for exactly 30 minutes to meet up with friends and after lunch, we were put in a class if combat. These courses required us to learn fighting skills such as Judo and Karate. Both of these fighting skills are required in the fighting class.

   My first day was pretty okay, I learned regular stance in Karate to relax and learned by watching a fight between the master of Karate and the master of Judo. When I was younger I always wanted to be a Samari now I can at least pretend to be one. I laughed at the thought.

After 3 hours of that class, it was 1400 time for self-defense with weapons. We learned Kendo and Kyudo the art of fighting with hand weapons and bows and arrows. Although I'm not so good at handling a bow and arrow I'm determined to become the strongest in my class too. If I work hard and focused I'll be able to destroy anyone to protect the Ootori Group. I smiled a kicked the dummy harder and harder.

As the weeks grew to months. I've finally got the highest rank in my class. I can throw knives and exactly land them in the center of any target. I had nearly defeat anyone with my grace of fighting with addition pressure points added to my fighting skills. And as for my archery skills, I got nearly all but one of my arrows in the dead center. Remembering the first day of camp felt like yesterday. I smiled at my leader saluting her as I walked across the stage of my graduation from The Secret Police School. Now it's time for my future assignments.

-- hello it's my the author I'm finally glad to be done with this chapter! Now onto the real plot. I hope you stick around to see this event!

- follow for status updates.
-like for more
-and don't forget to add!
-if you wanna go read the Tamaki x reader go ahead and do it!