Chapter VI

Mommy? Did that boy just call Kyoya...Mommy? You kinda look at Kyoya with eyes of concern while Kyoya kinda rolled them to turn to the tall blonde boy. He finally stopped in front of us. He took a glance at me up and down but I got a good look at him. Blue eyes, blonde hair, slim, tall, you can say that he was nearly every girl's dream guy. Or should I see almost every fairytales ideal prince charming? He gently takes my hand and smiles kissing it, "Well hello princess, I think we've met before." He says to me my eyebrow raises up. I gently took my hand away from his, "from where?" I asked he smirks and gives me a rose, "A dream princess, Kyoya why don't you introduce me to this beautiful flower." He looks over at Kyoya and smiles. Kyoya pushed his glasses up and says, "This is (l|n), (f|n). She's come from America to attend Ouran Academy, and (f|n) this is Tamaki Suoh, Tamaki's father owns the school." Tamaki took another look at me, "Well, of course, a mixture of cultures is a very good delight." He smiles so perfectly. How can someone look and smile perfectly? What am I thinking?

 The boys talked for a minute before the bell ring, I followed them and found a seat next behind Kyoya so I got a better look at him to protect him. Most teachers got the memo from Kyoya's father that Kyoya was gonna have a secret bodyguard. "Hello, I'm (l|n), (f|n), I'm from America I'm glad to be here" I smiled at everyone and everyone seemed welcoming about me here. There was just a group of girls in the class that had a bad vibe ever since I took a seat behind Kyoya. I just ignored those girls and continued my focus on the class and school. To think about it I never exactly went to a normal school I've only been homeschooled.

 The bell rings for lunch and Kyoya waits for me along with Tamaki. I had to walk in between them, "So (f|n), what part of America are you from?" My eyes kinda widen because I don't actually know about America that much. Damn if I actually want to keep in character I must learn the country I'm 'from'. "Maryland." I smiled at him awkwardly. I felt Kyoya's eyes on me. "That sounds fabulous! Living in the capital of the country must be very extraordinary!" He announced flamboyantly. I laughed a bit smiling entering the lunch room, it was bigger than any other room I've seen, there were so many students. We stood in line together and got our food, and I just followed them to a spot in the cafeteria. There were other boys there or so it seemed I couldn't really sit anywhere else. There were twins sitting at the table, a silent tall figure and on his back was a childlike a teenager and an average boy looking a bit annoyed.

 "Kyoya, Tamaki, whos that?" Asked the two boys at the same time looking at me. Kyoya guided me to a seat next to him. "This is (y|n) (l|n), she's new here please treat her right." He said to them. They both looked at me, and made me shook both their hands, "I'm Hikaru" one of them said with a rusty voice, "and I'm Kaoru" the other one said he kinda sounds a bit childish. I told them it was nice to meet them and I gave them a smile. "And this is Honey-Senpai and Mori-Senpai their cousins, Honey is the oldest " I looked at a little boy on the tall boys back he looked like a 7-year-old at least. But to think that he's actually the oldest one in the group is really surprising. Mori-Senpai looks like the silent type I wonder what he could be thinking about. They both smiled at me while Honey pounced into my arms like a child, "OH (F|N)-CHAN!! YOU'RE SO CUTE." He smiles big up at me hugging his bunny. I sat him next to me, "Aw thank you, you're so sweet Honey-Senpai" I smile back at him.

  After lunch everyone went their separate ways talking about meeting after school, I was curious about what was going on. Maybe a club, or a sport, that sounds fun! "Kyoya, what is happening after school?" I asked him. He pushed his glasses up looking like he forgot the mention it to me, "Well every day after school we have a club, it's a host club, we host woman for their needs of romance." I thought this was kinda interesting. "Is it okay if I come and see what it's all about." I smiled at him. Tamaki smirked and took my hand spinning me into his arms, "WELL, OF COURSE, YOU CAN PRINCESS EVERYONE PRINCESS IS INVITED TO BE LOVED BY US." He smiles big and caresses my face and I laugh getting out of his embrace. "That sounds like a deal." I smile.

   Kyoya's POV

   After spending a day with (y|n), she is very kind and humble. She really can get along with any types of people considering everyone in the group are so different. It's very interesting to find out more about her with body language but she's still so hidden with personality and her past mostly what beholds her future before exactly finding out we were betrothed to each other. Maybe tonight I could take her out to dinner to find more about her, I must know more about her anyways. I looked away from my daydream then looked at Tamaki and (y|n) holding each other. I got a bit was a reaction from in internally but externally nothing really flinched sure she maybe my fiancé but, I can't fall for someone so fast, in fact, I say I'm not so far anyway. I just sigh and continue walking, "let's just go to the host club, we don't want the ladies waiting." Tamaki was walking close to (y|n) I wasn't minding it that much.