Chapter IV

Kyoya's Pov

   "Sir Kyoya, your father wants you to meet him in his office right away." Said one of the guards. I sighed turning away from my typing following him, before opening the door I adjust my glasses and my sight was set upon a girl (y|h) (AKA YOUR HEIGHT), with (h|c), (s|c), I analyzed her until the security covered her quickly and walked down the hallway. She wasn't bad looking. I guess. I approached my father's desk, watching him look away from the window and guiding me to take a seat as he took his. He closes his eyes and looks at me, "Well son I knew this day would come, getting into an arranged marriage." He said to me. I was pretty much told what was going to do with my life, my course is already set. I had to accept it, "Father, I do need information", he slides me a file with all of her information, with a picture in the front. "A military general's daughter from America, but she is half Japanese." I look more into her file seeing she has signed making things on what she likes and what she doesn't like, in addition, that she was going to attend Ouran Academy as of tomorrow. I closed the files and hand them back to my father looking up at him. " I want you to watch over her, she recently moved with her father and doesn't know her way around Japan also the school. I was hoping you would assist her." He asked me. As his son, I really have no choice to say no, besides it's not like I have anything more to do than just have extra time on my hands, in addition to the club...hmm I thought. I wonder how much extra time will be wasted since this girl is going to be in my life. I guess getting to know her during my free time won't hurt me or anyone. Maybe I can get to know her during club time. Yes! That'll work. I smile at my father, "Well father, I will do as you say and treat her with kindness" I bowed and shook his hand walking out of his office with nothing more to say.

   ....(f|n)(l|n)