Chapter XI

After school activities ended around 5 o'clock so it was perfect for dinner time right after, besides you both were hungry. "Would you like to go to a basic Japanese restaurant? I bet Japanese food in America is kinda different from here." Kyoya says to you. You thought for a moment, oh crap the talk about America. "Yeah! That sounds good." You smile awkwardly at him. "You know there are more reasons why I wanted to take you out, I need to get to know who I'm going to marry one day." He says so boldly. You look at him in shock, you kinda felt like you were lying to him. "Oh yes, of course, I appreciate how respectful you are. I'd like to get to know you better too." You say to him while fixing your hair. He gives you a small smile.

You arrive at the restaurant, you'd expect it to be simple like he said a 'basic' Japanese restaurant. But no, it was a 5-star restaurant. Large and sparkly looks new like a newborn baby. You opened your jaw in awe. "I only want the best for you." He says honestly like he then offers a hand. You take his arm and his guilds you inside. He already made reservations, and the waiter guilds us to the sound booth, a booth to yourselves it was round and open and there was a red rope so no one could get it. It was like sitting in a VIP area of a club. There was also a crystal chandelier draping down to us. "Wow Kyoya, you sure know good restaurants with nice atmospheres." You smile at him. "Of course, like I said I want you to feel at home basically." I wonder what he means about that. Oh, wait, your cover. You really need to have my eyes open more, who would ever think that a girls weakness could be a cool boy with a smooth voice. You sighed to yourself and smiled. "Well enough about me how about you? There has to be a story behind the great Kyoya Ootori." You say to him.

Kyoya's POV

Her personality changed so fast, she was adding a taste of interest but subduction. It was kinda off for her character throughout the day, I guess some people act differently depending on the person. "Well, I'm the 3rd son of the Ootori Group, my family owns a series hospitals throughout Japan. We also are experimenting with making a water park here shortly. I have 2 older brothers and an older sister, I'm the youngest in the family. All my siblings pretty much have their life either planned out for them or accomplished by now. Like my eldest brother, he works for my father, and my other brother is finishing up medical school, but as for my sister she's already married. But for me, I'm not quite where they're at." I paused for a moment and realized I was just rambling on. Then I hear her breath before talking, "It seems stressful doesn't it? Having to not do what you love to do for the future, having it to be chosen. Or planned out by your parents. I kinda get it." She says while she was about to drink her tea. Another one of those character switch-ups. Jeez. "I apologize for rambling about my unnecessary problems," I say to her. She smiles and giggles, "if you want to ramble, please do I'm a very good listener." She says.

Our food arrives, sushi, miso-soup, curry and rice, ramen, it was like an endless buffet of food. She was overwhelmed by the amount that we were presented. I don't believe she has seen so much food before her, but she is a governer's daughter I'd expect their meals to be just as presentable. We are in the same social group. Aren't we?

Your POV

Jesus Christ, I haven't seen so much sushi in one table until now. But I can't let Kyoya know this, I get excited and collect many different types of sushi that was given out in my reach. I grabbed my chopsticks and started to chow down. It was super good, this is so much better than normal sushi this taste extra fresh which I loved. I look over and Kyoya, "Thank you for taking me here, I appreciate it." I say to him smiling. Kyoya paused while eating, our eyes locked for a second. Is there something in my teeth? I close my mouth and look away nervously and eat. I hear a silent, "It's no problem." I smiled small.

Kyoya's Pov

She thanked me very kindly but when I looked into her eyes I couldn't help how the lighting in our booth made them shine more so I couldn't really say anything from that. "It's no problem". I said quietly before taking another bite.

------

Author's Note!

I hope you guys know that this story is going to be long and the action will have to take a while I'm sorry guys but it is what it is. I rather have a good story with a long plot than a short story that was only half shitted. :) thank you guys for understanding.