thirty-two

"My father told me you need a break," Yunyi said in a deep voice, impersonating his older brother.

Yanchen, Peiyao, Zimo and Ruibin were dressed as guards in order for them to fool the lackeys in the basement.

"These people will take over," Yunyi explained, pointing at the four.

The two guards outside looked at each other, hearing their stomachs grumbling.

"We'll be back in two hours," The guard on the right side said, and handed Yanchen a key card, "Don't lose it."

The guards walked up the basement and the group waited for them to closed the front door.

"We'll keep watch," Ruibin said as Yanchen pressed the card on the access button. It turned green and the lock opened.

Zimo, Peiyao and Yunyi entered the room, noticing how quiet it is and how an absence of a certain presence can be felt.

Zimo looked around for a light switch. As soon as he turned them on he met Yunyi's eyes full of rage, "You tricked me!"

Peiyao found a chair in the middle of the room with the ropes lying around it.

He was holding a tool he took from the table, "I helped you and you tricked me!"

"Woah, woah," Peiyao stood in between them, holding out his hand. "What's happening here? Zimo, I thought you said Yilong was here?"

Ruibin and Yanchen heard the commotion and walked inside.

"What's going on?" Yanchen asked, moving beside Zimo. "Did he double cross you?"

"He was the one who double crossed me!" Yunyi exclaimed, being held down by Peiyao.

"Zimo," Peiyao called out, getting confused. "Can you enlighten us here?"

Zimo smirked, walking towards Yunyi, "Gladly. But first, why don't you show yourself, Zhu Yuntian?"

Yunyi smirked, letting go of the tool as it landed on the floor, "You really have a keen eye, Qin Zimo,"

Yunyi removed his cap and sunglasses. And there in the middle of the room, stood the real Zhu Yuntian.

"What the hell -"

Zimo cut Peiyao's sentence as he yelled, "Tie him up!"

Yanchen and Peiyao hurriedly tied him on a chair with Peiyao whispering, "I really don't understand what's going on,"

Zimo dialed a number and pressed the phone to his ear, "It's time."

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

Flashback before they met up with Yunyi and Shuzhen to discuss the plan.

"Yunyi will tell him," Xingjie says. "No matter what girl you blackmail him with, he will come running to his brother."

Zimo smirked, "That's why you need to contact the girl's parents. Tell them we found the person responsible for their daugther's condition."

"How do I lead them to the police?"

"I have a plan but it's a bit tricky. It requires the right timing,"

Xingjie nods, crossing his arms, "I'm listening."

"Liang Hui confirmed that Yilong is indeed in that basement. I need you to take him out before we get in. If there are guards inside, take them down too. Minghao already knows a way in. He will guide you there."

"But that leaves -"

"That leaves us with Yunyi alone inside the room," Zimo finishes. "But here's the thing. I know how those two work. Once Yuntian finds out what we're planning, they're going to switch places. So Yuntian would be with us."

"The day we meet up with Yunyi, we're going to tell him that Shuzhen will distract Liu Wei and Yuntian at the mall, but we're not going to tell him about Kaihao driving them."

"You have a twisted mind," Xingjie comments, agreeing to the plan.

"As soon as I give the signal, I want you to take the police to the mall. Together with the girl's parents and Yilong with the signed documents." Zimo adds. "We need to take down Liu Wei and the twins once and for all."

"Yunyi gets arrested for raping that girl and driving her into an accident while Liu Wei gets caught by impersonating a relative and faking a document. And whatever stuff he did before that," Xingjie concluded, nodding his big head, "What about Yuntian?"

"Yuntian.. we can report him, too. He almost raped Shuzhen."

Xingjie shrugs, "Fair enough. But I hope this plan works, Zimo."

Zimo smiled, "It will."

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

i'll probs finish this book before class starts, thank you for staying until the end even though the story got twisted and all x