two

LI SHUZHEN POV

"You don't look so good," Lifen comments as I met her outside the gates.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked, taking my mirror out. "I haven't slept in days. My cousin is coming over and we had to clear the guest room since he's going to be staying with us for the rest of the year."

Lifen widens her eyes, "Is it Kankan?!"

"Don't get your hopes up," I muttered, remembering one of my cousins who she had a crush on once.

"Brownies! Get your fresh brownies!"

We followed the crowd and the screams. We found Xiao Gui, Xingjie, Yanchen and some younger guy selling some food.

"What are you up to this time?" I asked, as we squeezed through the crowd.

"We needed a new game console," Yanchen replied. "Since Rui-ge broke the other one,"

"So you're selling brownies?" Lifen asked, picking one up.

"I made those!" Xiao Gui grinned. "But you can have them for free, jiejie."

"Is this even edible?"

"Of course! We're getting higher sales! Everyone loves Gui's Brownies!"

I looked around and saw Xingjie kissing everyone who bought brownies on the cheek. And most of them were girls, "Are you sure they're not buying it just to get a kiss from Huba?"

I saw Xiao Gui's face fell, "I knew we should've done a kissing booth."

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

"Yo," I almost flinched when I heard Zimo's voice from beside me. "I need your help."

"I'm busy," I said, closing my locker door, but before I could flee from this fish, he stood in front of me. Blocking my path.

"You know," He began scratching his head. "I don't know how to say this, but you're starting to ignore me again."

"You're the one who said it's better to act like we don't know each other,"

"Yeah, but he hasn't been seen for 3 years, right? Maybe it's safe to say that he died or something."

I bit my lip, "You might be right."

Zimo grinned which almost made my heart melt, "So, you'll help me?"

"What do you need help anyway? Don't you have like 4 boys who you can run errands with?"

"They don't have what I need,"

I raised my eyebrow at him, "You need longer hair?"

"Even better, do you still have your sailor moon wig?"

I tilted my head. This is so random. "I think I still have it somewhere. Why?"

"Can you bring it tomorrow? Jeffrey's birthday is coming up and we wanted to surprise him."

I chuckled, "Don't you mean scare him?"

Zimo nods, "Same thing but still tomorrow! Thanks! Love ya!"

He quickly ran off to who knows where. This guy really is something, ugh. I can't believe I have a crush on him.

Wait, did I say that out loud?

"Indeed you did," Oh shit. Bangbang.