one

"Why did you do it?" Mingzhu asked Yanchen who was busy taking a picture of the scene they were looking at.

"Hey, it's not my fault that Zimo walked in the wrong room,"

"Yeah, but you didn't have to push the two beds together!"

It was already 4 months after their trip to Jeffrey's resthouse and now that it's Christmas they decided to have a small party at Mingzhu's house.

They had a blast last night and people got drunk.. especially these two.

Zimo was lying on one bed and Shuzhen was sleeping on his chest. Talk about a real couple.

"Did you guys wa -" Jeffrey walked in but stopped his sentence when he saw their positions. "Did they do it last night?"

"No, you egg-head!" Mingzhu exclaimed, hitting Jeffrey's chest. "I give up. You wake them."

Mingzhu walked out of the room dragging Yanchen along with her.

Jeffrey tilted his head in confusion, "How am I supposed to wake them up?"

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

"I thought we were having eggs for breakfast? Didn't Jeffrey bring a whole box?" Yanyu asked, sitting down.

Mubo nods, pouring juice on each of their glasses, "Yeah, but Shuzhen went beserk and killed all the eggs."

"That was Shuzhen?" Kaihao reacted. "I thought it was an earthquake!"

"What happened?" Yanyu questions Han Mubo.

"Well, you see,"

"What the fuck, Tung!" Shuzhen stood up, pointing at Zimo. "Why the hell am I in bed with him?"

Jeffrey stutters, "I - I don't know! That's what I wanna ask!"

Shuzhen picked up one of her slippers and hit Zimo's face multiple times, "WAKE UP YOU COSPLAYING PSYCHO! AND EXPLAIN THIS!!!"

Zimo winced in pain, feeling the pressure of the slipper, "Why the -! Why would you hit me?!"

"Why are you in my bed?!"

Zimo blinked, his brain trying to process what's happening. He widens his eyes as soon as he realizes it, "I swear - I walked in my room last night. That's the last thing I remember!"

"No you didn't genius! You walked in my room!" Shuzhen argued, feeling the blood boiling.

"Hm, maybe Jeffrey -"

Jeffrey raised his hands in defense, "I did no such thing! Maybe you guys really did it last night!"

Shuzhen slowly turned her head to face Jeffrey. She was sending him a death glare, "You better start running, Youlin."

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

They ate breakfast as a family as they ignored Jeffrey's cries and Zimo's slipper mark on his face.

"So, Kaihao, are you going back to work at the skating rink?" Qin Fen asks.

Kaihao shrugs, "Maybe, but I'd rather work at a cafe. It's more peaceful there."

"Plus if you work at the one near my school, I get to see you all the time," Yanyu teased making Kaihao smile.

"Gross," Shuzhen comments. "We're eating here. Please respect the food."

Yanlei laughed, "You're just bitter because you didn't know if you did it with Mo-ge last night or not."

Shuzhen gritted her teeth, holding a fork, "Do you want to get stab, Dong Yanlei?"

"Stop harassing people with kitchen utensils," Zimo said, grabbing the fork and putting it away. "I still don't get how I ended up at your room."

"Maybe you were really drunk and you entered the wrong room," Mingzhu comments, trying to ease the tension.

Yanchen who was quiet, suddenly teased them again, "Or maybe you guys really did it!"

Mingzhu hit Yanchen's back, "Shut up or you're the one who's going to be stab this time, Zhou Yanchen."