eleven

"Welcome to Shuzi's Anime Booth!" Zuo Ye announced, holding some anime merchandise. "If you see here, we have loads to choose from -"

"We have anime from old times and the new ones that are fresh from tv!" Peiyao added.

They were both wearing costumes, specifically the Armored Titan and the Colossal Titan.

"Why did we have to dress up as titans anyway?!" Peiyao groaned, putting the megaphone down. "And why does Mushu get to dress up as one of the survey corps?"

"He looks like the dog version of Levi," Zuo Ye comments. "He even has a white cloth on his collar."

Qin Fen, Mubo and Zhou Rui suddenly arrived, carrying some water bottles.

Mubo handed four bottles to Peiyao, "Where's Zimo and Shuzhen?"

"They're still changing," Zuo Ye answers, handing a customer the goods she just bought.

Fen nods, patting the younger one's back, "I need to go visit my sister. Incase Yanchen does something weird."

"I'll be right with you!" Mubo calls out as Fen walks toward the Kissing Booth.

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

"Well, how do I look?" Shuzhen asked as she walked out of the dressing room, meeting Zimo's eyes.

Zimo looks at her from head to toe. Trying not to show any real emotion. "Mikasa still looks better."

Shuzhen rolled her eyes and hit his chest, "Of course. Why would I expect any compliment from you?"

Zimo smirked, "At least, I looked a lot like Eren."

"You look nothing like Eren," Shuzhen argues as they walked through the halls that were empty.

The boy scoffed, flipping his wig, "Your eyes must be blind since you can't see the beauty that both Eren and I have,"

"Your brain must be damaged then since you're spouting words that shouldn't be in one sentence."

"You're worse than Mingzhu,"

"And you're worse than Yanchen,"

"So I suggest we should date,"

Shuzhen flicked his forehead, "You think I'd fall for that?"

Zimo leaned in raising his eyebrows, "No, but I know you'd fall for me,"

Shuzhen pushed him away, "What the fuck Qin Zimo. Don't come near me ever again!"

Zimo grinned as he watched Shuzhen walked away from him and stood by their booth, greeting the customers.

"I didn't know you were this good at flirting," Ruibin suddenly stood beside him, holding a huge red balloon.

"Who's the balloon from?"

"Some girl from the lower year," Ruibin reached out for the sword that was hanging on Zimo's pants and made the balloon pop.

"Why'd you do that?"

Ruibin threw the string away, "As much as I'd love the gifts coming from my so called fans, I'm still loyal to my woman. And you should be like that, too."

Zimo searched around the field for Lifen and spotted her talking to some of the teachers, "I'm not even sure what this is,"

Ruibin smiled, "You and Shuzhen make a great couple,"

"I don't like her like that, though," Zimo whispered, still not sure if what he said was true or not.

"Trust me. I know a crush when I see one. That's how I found out about Mingzhu back then."

Zimo sighed, "So what should I do?"

"First, you need to make sure if what you feel for her is true or not. Or if you're just using her to forget Mingzhu,"

The two flinched at the voice of another person from behind them.

It was Bangbang, who was wearing some sort of apron with a bear on it.

"Were you standing behind us this entire time?!" Zimo eyed the boy.

Bangbang shrugs, "I just happen to pass by and heard the conversation."

"Bangbang, did you know it's rude to listen to other people talk?" Ruibin asks.

"But you're not other people - besides, I think what I said helped him or something,"

Zimo smiled a bit, looking at Shuzhen, "Yeah, maybe."