twenty-seven

warning:
parental guidance is advised

SIX HOURS EARLIER

"We're at the mall," Yunyi answered as he pressed his phone against his ear. "Can't you come?"

Shuzhen frowned, "Maybe I can. Wait for me?"

"Of course!"

Shuzhen ended the call and walked towards her door. She heard Zuo Ye and Yankai's voice downstairs.

"Give me the remote!" Yankai exclaimed.

Zuo Ye was being stubborn, "No! I got it first!"

And it ended up with both of them wrestling on the ground.

Shuzhen rolled her eyes at the two as she wears a coat over her blue sleeveless top.

She moved towards the window, and opened it. Feeling the warm breeze of air, Shuzhen reached out for the branch of the tree and climb down.

She crouched down since she spotted Peiyao in the kitchen, "Will you two stop acting like a kid?!"

The moment Peiyao turned his back away from the window was the moment that Shuzhen ran off, dashing towards the mall.

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

"Where is she?" Zimo arrived at the mall, meeting Liang Hui.

"Yunyi called me to pick her up," Hui explained as she points at a person who was sitting down beside the fountain. "Something happened, Zimo."

Zimo thought of every worse case scenarios as he ran towards Shuzhen. She was holding her knees close to her chest as tears fall down on her cheeks.

"Hey, hey," Zimo shook her, touching her cheeks, "What happened?"

Shuzhen felt his touch, so she looked up, "Zim?"

"Yeah, its me. I'm here, okay? No one's gonna hurt you now,"

Flashback of what happened to the mall came into Shuzhen's mind.

"Zhen Zhen," Yuntian said, pushing her towards the wall of the parking lot. They were planning on going to the orphanage, but the male had other plans.

"Y-Yuntian," Shuzhen started to shake.

Yuntian sent her a smug look, "I've been wanting to do this ever since I laid my eyes on you."

He pressed his lips on Shuzhen's, gripping her waist. Shuzhen went into shock as she tried pushing Yuntian away, but he was too strong.

Yuntian locked both Shuzhen's hand to her back, as he continued giving her kisses on her neck and face. He was pulling down the strap of Shuzhen's top, as he gives her kisses on her chest. Then back to her lips again.

"P-please, Yuntian, -" Shuzhen cried out, tears were already falling from her eyes.

"Hmm?" Yuntian hummed, ignoring Shuzhen's cries as he slowly lifted her shirt up, his hands circling around her breast.

The boy laughed as he muttered, "I didn't know it was this big,"

"Yu-yuntian, I'm begging you," Shuzhen was starting to lose her voice as she felt her breasts being grabbed and squeezed. Yuntian's hands wandered again as it landed on Shuzhen's butt, the other one on her thighs.

Shuzhen hit Yuntian's back multiple times but she was getting weaker. The female was losing energy, she felt her shorts being opened by Yuntian.

"No!" Shuzhen had the opportunity to push him but didn't run too far as Yuntian caught up with her.

"No, no, no, you're not going anywhere my dear Zhen Zhen," Yuntian exclaimed, wrapping an arm around her waist, her back facing him.

Yuntian took this as an opportunity and slid his hand down inside Shuzhen's underwear. Shuzhen let the tears fall but before Yuntian could do anything else, someone pulled him away.

Yunyi's fist made contact with Yuntian's jaw, "Ge, what are you doing?!"

The older touched his bloody lip, "Stay out of this, Yunyi!"

"No!" Yunyi exclaimed, pulling Shuzhen behind him. "She's our friend!"

Yuntian scoffed, "You seriously believed that?"

"Stop it, gege," Yunyi showed his phone, "Or I'll call the police."

Yuntian knew he couldn't get arrested. Not again.

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

"Come on," Zimo put an arm around Shuzhen as he helped her stand up. "Everything's going to be fine, okay?"

Shuzhen didn't answer. She was still in shock of what happened. That was the first time someone touched her like that. Not even Yanchen had felt her breasts when they were dating.

"Want me to drive you guys home?" Liang Hui offered, holding his car keys.

"Thanks, Hui," Zimo smiled and looked at Shuzhen again, "Can you walk?"

Zimo felt rage as soon as he saw Shuzhen's face full of fear and anxiety. He was supposed to save her, right? He was supposed to be her superhero. But instead, he let this kind of thing happen.

Zimo picked up Shuzhen bridal style as she buried her face on Zimo's neck, "I'm sorry,"

"Sshh, don't be. It's not your fault," Zimo whispered in her ear.

Shuzhen shook her head, gripping Zimo's shirt, her tears falling again, "Zim, please, stay with me. Own me or whatever you want to do just please - please protect me."

Zimo kissed her forehead before climbing inside Liang Hui's car, "I promise, I will protect you."