twelve

LI SHUZHEN'S POV

I can't believe Zimo asked me to cosplay Attack on Titan! What the hell is that guy thinking?! I wanted to do Fairy Tail and be Lucy but no, because he said it's too revealing.

What the hell? Is he my boyfriend or something?!

"What got you so worked up?" I heard Yanchen's voice from behind me. He was eating some brownies he bought in Xiao Gui's booth.

"Oh, it's you." I muttered kicking a rock.

"Yes, it's me. Is Zimo giving you a hard time?"

I rolled my eyes at his question, "Why does everyone think that Zimo and I are like that?"

Yanchen shrugs, "It's obvious, though? I just noticed that when we were at Jeffrey's. When you were still helping me with Mingzhu."

"That was because I don't want Mingzhu to regret her decision. So I decided to be Zimo's partner in that plan."

"But you ended up falling for him in the process."

I clenched my fists, "I did not!"

"You didn't?" Yanchen moved beside me and rested his arm on one of my shoulders, "I'm going to say something here incase you want to deny you have a crush on him which will end up with us reaching 30 chapters like before,"

I crossed my arms over my chest, "Go on, then. If you're so smart."

"Just admit it, Shuzhen. That look in your eyes? I know that look very well because you use to do that with me. But in his case, it's much, much stronger. You've both been through a lot, haven't you? And you know that I know just how much you miss him."

I scoffed, not believing his words. I admit, he might be an idiot sometimes but he is so good at reading people's situations.

Yanchen continued after eating the last piece of brownie, "You used to tell me you have this friend that you really really missed. And you wanted to be together again. We always fought because of that friend, remember?"

"So? That doesn't mean its Zimo,"

"It is," He nods. "I caught you once looking at him while we were still dating. Believe me when I tell you that look isn't just a normal one. It's a look where you yearn for someone."

Did I yearn for Zimo that much? I just missed him that's all. I miss the times where I would cosplay and join an event.

I will meet Zimo there and we would have loads of fun. With no one knowing that it was the two of us. It was like my escape from the world.

Did I catch feelings for him during that time and I was just too stubborn to admit it? Have I really fallen for Qin Zimo?

"I believe you have,"

I jumped in surprise because that wasn't Yanchen's voice. I turned around to meet Bangbang's face.

"W-what the hell are you doing here?!" I searched for that dumb ex-boyfriend of mine, "And where is Yanchen?"

Bangbang pointed at a booth, "He was hungry so he decided to get more brownies. Plus you were talking to yourself again."

"That idiot! Why didn't he tell me?!" I exclaimed.

"I don't know. I just happen to pass by, I'm sorry," Bangbang quietly says.

I wanted to scream but whenever you want to get mad at him, he would apologize in a soft way making all your anger die down. It's like when you want to say something bad but when you see Bangbang, he just take the words off your mouth.

"Fine," I turned around, "Thanks for listening, anyway."

Bangbang smiled before I walked away.

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

It was Valentine's Day. Our sales kept going up because so many people in our school watch anime. Even though our Colossal Titan, Jing Peiyao, kept complaining, even hiding one of the merch boxes so he wouldn't be so busy that day, I believe our booth is a success.

"These really are good," I muttered, eating one of Xiao Gui's brownies.

"Right? Xiao Gui makes the best ones!" Chunhua comments from beside me. "Where's Zimo?'

"Who cares," I muttered, busy eating.

"Xikan!" Lifen called out, dragging Ruibin with her as she walked up to us. "I want you to meet Ruibin."

Ruibin frowned, "Are you letting us meet because you're leaving me?"

"What are you talking about?!" Lifen furrowed her eyebrows, "You're so overdramatic. I just wanted you to meet Xikan since he's like a brother to me."

Chunhua chuckles, "But he's actually my brother, so, yeah,"

Xikan stood up, offering his hand, "Nice to meet you, Bin-ge."

Ruibin took his hand in his and smiled, "Nice to meet you too, Xikan."

"Guys, since it's almost night, it's time for the highlight of this day!" I heard Mingzhu over the megaphone.

Chunhua cheered, "This is my favorite part!"

"Finish your brownie, jie, before you join any games," Xikan pulled her back to her seat.

"Everyone, please proceed to the Kissing Booth," I can feel Mingzhu smirking as she announced, "Since it's the last night, let's all have some fun."