As an answer, she kissed me again - this time more roughly.

"Wow, okay", I smirked between the kisses she was giving to me.

I moved to kiss her soft neck. My hands travelled along her body, admiring every shape of it. Vanessa leaned her neck back, giving more space for me. My hands reached her round ass, and damn that felt good.

Shortly she brought me back to her lips, and I felt wave of happiness going through of me.

But it turned quickly to wave of fright, when we heard someone's voice behind us:

"We are -- oh sorry, didn't mean to interrupt", Nathan glanced to me with amused smirk.

Vanessa backed off from the kiss with bashful look.

I gave Nathan serious thanks-a-lot -look as Vanessa mumbled ashamedly:

"It's okay. What were you saying?"

"That we are having meeting at the main building. Mason asked me to find you two. So, when you are done, you should come there", my roommate grinned and turned around to walk to the main building.

Vanessa glanced me, trying to cover her amusement. But when I bursted into laugh, she did too.

"Well that was awkward", she chuckled and ran hand over her face.

"Yeah. But I think he already knew that there's.. Something between us", I bit my bottom lip, not being sure if I used the right words.

I guess I did - Vanessa gave the sweetest smile to me, and nudged my shoulder playfully:

"Yeah. Let's go, before Mason sents anyone else after us."

I liked how things were between us right now.

She wasn't so hesitant anymore, and I almost dared to think, that she had some feelings for me. At least her actions were signaling that.

----

jonahmarais and 227 others liked

zachherron: mood bc mason keeps talking some crap 😩

view all comments

jackavery: boy we clearly have to catch up a little

vanessawhite: ewww delete this!!
vanessawhite: zach i'm serious

arianavaughan: relatable caption

nathanmontague: get it zach 😏

----

[ZACH'S POV]
Vanessa gave me glare while sitting at the opposite side of the table. I just smirked, since I could see she was trying so hard to keep smile away from her face.

"Delete it", she mouthed quietly, meaning my recent instagram-picture.

I shook my head grinning, and the darkhaired rolled her eyes with a sly smile. Then Vanessa returned her look back at the phone's screen, but didn't really seem angry.

I set my phone at the table, and turned to look Mason, who was speaking in front of the room:

"..and this week we are going to talk a lot of responsibilities in social media. I know, sounds boring. But I promise that next week, meaning our last week in here, is more relaxed. We have lot of nice things planned."

"Like what? Parties?" Ariana's sarcastic voice asked as the redhead crossed her arms.

Word 'parties' got also Vanessa's attention. Interestedly she shifted her eyes to the guiders and dropped the phone down for a second.

"Actually, yes. It's not probably that kind of parties you are used to, but it's still a party. We have it on our last Saturday", Lydia explained while smiling cheerfully.

"But that's not all for the next week. So stay stuned. But now, about those responsibilities", Mason continued, but I noticed new message on my phone and his voice zoned out.

It was from the group chat that I had with my closest friends back home.

beer buddies 🍻

10.43am
jack: so zach
jack: we need to talk

I furrowed my brows confusedly as I had read the message. This sounded serious, especially since Jack is such a chill and funny guy.

10.43am
me: what's up?

10.43am
jack: your insta pic

10.43am
ian: who's that chick? 😏

Relieved sigh left my mouth as I leaned back on my chair. Right. Of course they were just interested of that.

10.44am
me: vanessa. she's also in this camp, aaand we've been hanging out. she's nice

10.44am
eileen: clearly

10.44am
ian: wow someone is cranky 😂😂

10.44am
rosalie: awww eileen
rosalie: zach will be back in two weeks

10.44am
me: yes i will

10.44am
rosalie: then we're gonna have the craziest party ever, right?

10.44am
eileen: right
eileen: miss you z

10.44am
me: miss you tooo E

Thinking it now, I didn't even miss home so much. Or okay, I missed my friends a lot. But it wasn't so bad in there either. At least for now, when things were going pretty well with Vanessa and my roommates were really cool guys.

So, it was weird to admit it: at the moment I enjoyed being here, and I hoped there could be more than two weeks left.

"That's all", Mason woke me up from my thoughts, "see you at the dinner."

After that Vanessa poked my arm, having a smug smile on her face:

"Should we go back and finish the painting?"

Something in her smile told me, that we were not going to only paint those cabin's.

Maybe we could continue from that kissing-part.

"Sure", I smirked and stood up from the chair, then following the darkhaired girl outside.

----

a/n: sorry for boring and kinda messy chapter. i just did some changes to the story line sooo that's why. also i did new cover for this story, i reeally like it :')