Epilogue

*Mangle's POV*

I had another meeting with Cadence today. She wanted to talk about the date of my debut and also other things of the music industry. Like what my life would be like if I joined. We were chatting in her office over some tea to discuss these matters.

"Mangle, since your song Human is going to be the title track, for your first album I want you to write 12 more songs. If you want to make it big, you have to show that your debut is worth the attention. And that also means by having many songs on your first album."

"I understand. But I can't just write about anything, can I? So what would be the different topics and song genres for these songs?"

"Well, since Human gave off the message like you are trapped want to be saved, I suggest that the other songs share a similar message. Not only will Human be the title track but out of the rest of the 12 songs, 2 of them will be side-title tracks. I will be deciding that. All you have to do is write them and send the lyrics to me. I'll get the band to decide on an instrumental and I'll modify it. Once that is done, you'll have to come with your own tempo of the song for the recording. Alright?"

"Okay, I can do that. All I have to do so far is write songs, send them to you and then record them."

"Yes, but for your title track and side-title tracks, you will have to stop by again to make the music videos for them. Only then, will you make your debut. And also learn a dance routine if we wish you to do so."

"Okay... sounds doable."

"Mangle, you should be serious about this. You need to finish writing these songs before the 28th then by the 30th we would start recording and start doing the music videos the next day. And each music video would take up 2-3 days! And you will have to debut before the end of January next year! How can you be so calm about this?"

"I know that I have to debut in January since it is the month where new stars will get the most attention. But I have already written 8 other songs aside from human. The other songs should be done by tomorrow. Maybe by today if I'm motivated."

"Then that would save us a lot on time. Then we will move the schedules to one day earlier. I'm sure the crew won't mind this, seeing as they want you to debut."

"But, Mangle. When you do debut. Do. Not. Disappoint me. You better work hard and go up to the top and stay there. You have so much potential and a beautiful voice that puts other idols to shame. So... Do. Not. Waste. It. Understand?"

"Crystal."

"Good."

"I won't let you down."