Chapter 10

*Marionette's POV*

I got up early for the day, I made my bed, and I had to wake up the idiotic Toys that I have to wake up every morning at 7 am. It's like I am their personal alarm clock, without me, they would all be hopeless and stay I asleep dreaming about random shit or whatever. I woke up Chi first since she is always the easiest to handle.

"Chi, wake up!" I yelled as I shook her awake.

"Ok, fine! I'm up! ok? Geez, take a chill pill, now, will ya?" Chi said sarcastically. She just stood up from her bed and immediately went to her bathroom to do whatever shit she wants to do in there. I woke up Fredd Second, I walked over to his bed to wake him up.

"Fredd, get up! You lazy ass bear!" I yelled as I hit him to make him get up from the bed.

"You know you don't have to hit me! You can just shake me just like Chi! Do you have a grudge against boys or something?" Fredd snapped. He stood up from his bed and just walked to his bathroom to probably take a shit. And last is Bon, he always has a bad temper when it comes to waking him up, so that's why I like to wake him up last.

"Bon get the F*ck up!" I yelled as I pushed him off the bed with my foot.

"Marionette! Do you have to push me off the bed?!? Could you just shake me or something a little more gentle? Geez, I will never understand girls. And stop cursing! It sickens me, so stop doing that!" Bon countered.

"Well, I am not your personal alarm clock! I am a human being, who is considered as an FNAF! I am not an inanimate object ok?" I snapped back at him.

"Geez you guys act just like an old married couple, why don't you just have your wedding already?" Fredd said as came out of the bathroom.

"We're not a couple!" Bon and I yelled in unison.

"Whatever I'm going downstairs for breakfast. Yo! Chi! Are you coming? Bon, want to come along? And Marionette, you wanna join us?" Fredd asked.

"No thanks, I'm good. Because I don't want to see your stupid and idiotic faces ever again!" I yelled.

"I'll come along," Bon said.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" Chi chirped.

The three of them left the dorm without me as usual. Now, being the lazy asses they are, they expect me to make their beds for them. I sighed but I have too, I just want to avoid those idiots as much as possible. I spent a few minutes to make their beds, after that, I did my morning routines and headed down to the cafeteria.

*Roxi's POV*

I woke up at 6 am today, I received an urgent call at that time. I woke up and looked at the caller ID. It was from my father. Without hesitation, I answered the call, because when I get back from school, he is probably going to nag at me for not answering.

"Dad, what do you want this early in the morning? It's a Saturday!" I asked.

"Well, at 8 am at your school, I will have a limousine to come and pick you and Mangle up." Mr Bellavance said.

"Then why did you only tell me this? Don't you always tell Mangle these things first?" I asked.

"Well, Roxi, you know that your mother dotes on Mangle more than you right? Since I dote on you more, I want to tell you this first." Mr Bellavance answered.

"What is it? Why do you want to bring us home today, of all days! It had to be today! I had plans with Mangle." I snapped.