Chapter 16

*Foxy's POV*

Before the Science exam starts, we have lunch. I went to the cafeteria and sat down at my Gang's table. Freddy and Bonnie were already there. A few minutes after I sat down at the table, Chica came strolling into the cafeteria like she owns the place. I really hate her so much now. Every time I look at her, I feel like punching a wall. But I can't since I would be violating the school rules, which is rule number three, no vandalism.

I went to the food stall to queue for my food. I got my food and went back to the table. Today's lunch is fish porridge with chicken soup an apple and black tea. The others got their lunches too. Everyone ate the same thing for every meal. I don't know why the school won't set up different food stalls that serve different types of food.

If they can renovate the lockers to be so high tech, why can't they get more variety for food. I guess it would kind of make sense since we are staying here every five months. The months June and December are the school's holiday here at Fazbear High. We don't even get summer break, which is so unfair since other schools have summer breaks. But, I can't complain. Fazbear High is the best High School in the states.

After I had finished my lunch, it was already time for the Science exam to start. So, I immediately headed for the Freshman Year exam hall. I walked to the exam hall by myself. For some reason, Freddy, Bonnie and Chica stayed behind for a while. I wonder why. I walked through the hallways until I found the Freshman Year exam hall. I opened the door and walked in.

I walked into the exam hall building and surrendered my mobile device, also known as my phone to my dorm teacher. I walked down the column that my class was in and I noticed that Mangle was already there at her seat.

And it also looked like she wasn't crying anymore. Though, I can still see tear stains on her cheeks. I didn't know girls recovered that fast from a breakup. Well, technically we are still dating but we haven't told each other that we are going to break up. So, I guess we are still dating. I think.

Since I am in the same class as Mangle, we always bump into each other when classes are over. I also noticed that Roxi and was sitting behind her and Bonbon was sitting in front of her. But sadly, their other friend, Chi is sitting at the very front of the class since her index number is number one. It really isn't a big issue since their index numbers are right next to each other, except for Chi.

I passed by their group and Mangle gave me a death glare. She really must hate me for doing that to her. I am going to try to reason with her in the dorm. I'm not sure if she would even want to listen to me.

I sat down in my seat which was somewhere close to the back of the exam hall. Bonnie was sitting is right behind me, but he isn't here yet. A few minutes later, Freddy and Bonnie came into the exam hall, followed by Chica a few seconds later. Bonnie sat behind me while Freddy sat in his own homeroom class. Even though Freddy is in a different class. He is sitting right beside me. His index number is the same as mine so he sat next to me during the exams.

Chica sat far away from us. She is in a different class from us and her index number is nowhere near ours. But the bad thing is, Goldie is sitting right in front of Freddy and Sprintrap is sitting right behind Freddy. That is a bad thing because I heard from Freddy that both of them like my Mangle. She is still mine since we haven't broken up, yet.

Goldie and Springtrap are from the same gang and they are also best friends. You could say that they are bros. They came into the exam hall a few minutes after Chica came into the exam hall. If I ever broke up with Mangle, they would be tough rivals to defeat since they might help each other.