Chapter 1

*Roxi's POV*

It was a day before Mangle is being transferred to Fazbear High School, or should I say a school which is filled with people who are like us. There are only very few people in the world who have animal-like features. For example, having a rabbit's ears and tail will make you a Human Bunny.

My whole family has the characteristics of a fox, well, most of us do. Some of us are just normal humans. Some of them are white, some of them are brown, some of them are red, some of them are grey, and some of them are black. They can also be in different shades of the colour. And they can also have an additional fur colour.

But Mangle, my older brother Endo and I had a disfigurement. I lost my right eye, and since I like dressing like a pirate, I had to put an eye-patch over mine. Endo also lost his right eye, but no one really cared about it. Mangle lost her left eye, and her's was in a critical condition. If she wore an eye-patch, it would cause an infection. So she left it as it is. And that's the reason why she was bullied in the first place.

The most common nicknames they gave her was one-eyed or one-eyed-nerd since she always got top scores in her class and always likes to read books. She is never seen without clutching one in her hands at school and at home. Well... good thing she is being transferred to my school because most of the people who got characteristics of an animal always go to Fazbear High. At least, that's what I heard. Well, at least now she'll have a chance to fit in.

I was still in my thoughts about how everything will turn out for Mangle tomorrow on her first day at Fazbear High. Until Mangle got me out of my dazed state.

"Hey, Roxi! Are you awake?" Mangle exclaimed.

I snapped out of my dazed state and averted my gaze to face her. We were still sitting in the common room located on the 5th floor of our giant mansion. Our parents were out at work, as always. They have to work every day to go to meetings and etc. They manage to come home at around 11 pm to 12 am. They could take the day off if they could since they are the CEOs of their companies but they have meetings to attend to. The only company we have at home is each other, the maids and butlers the other people working in the mansion.

"Oh, hey, Mangle. Are you ready for your first day in Fazbear High tomorrow?" I asked.

"Well, I don't know, it kinda depends really. I hope I'll make some friends and meet someone special. Like you." Mangle said nervously.

"Yeah. Hey, why don't I introduce you to my friends?" I said confidently.

"I don't know. What if, they don't like me or they think I'm different?" Mangle asked.

"Come on Mangle! Give it a chance!" I said.

"Heh. Since their your friends I bet they're all in their Freshman Year." Mangle said.

"Exactly. They are all around your age so it should be fine." I said.

"Oh, ok. So, are you gonna accompany me for the next few years?" Mangle asked.

"Well, not quite, that is, until you have made your own friends. Until then, I am going to accompany you." I said.

"What do you mean by 'until you have made your own friends?' Are you saying I can finally make friends?" Mangle asked.

"That is what I was trying to tell you. About less than 5% of the students there have animal characteristics." I said.

"So, will I be bullied like how it was back in my old school?" Mangle asked.

"Not really. The animal students, or should I say, FNAFs actually rule the school." I replied

"What do you mean by they rule the school?" Mangle asked curiously.