Chapter 6

HEY GUYS! I'M BACK WITH ANOTHER FNAF HIGH CHAPTER, YAY! LISTEN TO THE SONG ALL YOU WANT! Just so you know, I do not own the song, nor did I make the video. ENJOY! And one more thing, FNAF High is going to be either a six or seven book series, Please vote in the comments of you want FNAF High to be either a six or seven book series. But enough chit chat! READ THE CHAPTER! YAY!

~LightForce2016

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The awkward sitting positions
Fredd|Table|Bon
Roxi|Tabe|Chi
Mangle|Table|BonBon

*Fredd's POV*

I had to ask Mangle if she knows about the History of the school, cause teachers usually tell all the first year students on their first day, so they know who really rules the school. Just so she knows she doesn't have to worry about the other students judging her.

"Mangle, let me ask you something, do you know the History of the school?" I asked resting my left elbow on the table and placed my head on the palm of my hand.

"No, I don't Fredd. Why you ask?" Mangle asked confused. "Why do I need to know?"

"Hey, Roxi. Does Mangle always have to ask so many questions, even when it is not necessary?" Bon asked annoyed.

Roxi almost choked on her peppermint tea after hearing the ridiculous question that Bon asked. She placed her cup back on the table. Then, she looked back up at Bon. Giving him a lethal glare, showing him how pissed she is at him.

"Yes, do you have a problem with that? She's always the curious one out of the two of us, so don't be surprised, Bon." Roxi said so calmly. "And besides, it was only one question, what are you so worked up about?"

"N-nothing!" Bon said, started after Roxi's comment.

"Bon, you know you didn't have to interrupt! And you didn't have to get involved you know!" Chi snapped.

"Can you guys just take a chill pill already?" Bonbon said sarcastically. "Fredd, carry on, please."

"Thank you, Bonbon. Mangle, before there were this many students many the school, this school used to be a private school for Fazbears, only. That's the reason they call this school Fazbear High." I said.

"How did it turn into the best public school?" Mangle asked.

"I'm getting to it, Mangle," I replied. "The Headmaster wanted to make this place a public school, cause it's way too big for just a few special students. So they made it into a private school for just animal kids. But, of course, the school still has a lot of empty rooms."

"Is that what they call us?" Mangle asked.

"No, that used to be our title. But they changed it to Five Night's at Freddy's, or FNAF for short if, you prefer it." I answered.

"Can I tell the story please, Fredd? It's getting boring just hearing you speak, and the rest of just staying quiet!" Bon snapped.

I sighed. Despite knowing that he will just make it dramatic and not direct, I agreed nonetheless. It would be nice to crack a few jokes now and then. Cause it would be weird with just me talking and the others sitting there, eating and staying silent and quiet.

"Okay, so they made the school into a public school for the normal kids and us FNAF! But of course, they will avoid us even when we TRIED to make friends with them. They are just SO unfair!" Bon complained. "Bonbon, your turn."

"Huh? Oh yeah, right. Ahem. The Headmaster obviously only accepts the best for uh um how can I say it? Normal kids. But he accepts any FNAF student because not a lot of schools accept these kinds of kids. But most of the FNAF kids here are not that smart, they have to at least pass the entrance exam to go here, FNAF Toys are the most intelligent out of the whole bunch, while FNAF Originals are all borderline failures, one of the least intelligent out of the bunch, must be because they were all spoiled rotten by their parents. Chi, it's your turn, now." Bonbon said.