Chapter 21

*Mangle's POV*

Today I am supposed to meet Lolbit and Funtime Foxy at our favourite Starbucks that we used to go to all the time after school when we were younger. Which is located in the central district. I love that Starbucks. In fact, they are the ones who introduced me to that Starbucks. They told me that they met each other there and that is when their friendship first formed.

The three of us have similar likes and dislikes. So most of the time we would always order the same thing. We love the Signature and Caramel Hot Chocolate. Even the if they are the ice blended ones. Does are the only drinks we like since we don't like ones with too much caffeine. Too much caffeine is bad for our health.

For pastries, we like the molten chocolate cake or the monster cookies. But of course, we also love the croissants and other cakes that they have there. But the juices there, not so much. I don't know why but they taste weird.

But out of the three of us, I have the sweetest tooth. I will always add more chocolate, cinnamon or vanilla. And I will always shake a lot from the salt shaker. Then, I mix them up with the ice cream sticks.

I was still laying there. In my bed. In my pink.and black nightgown that touched the ground. And yet still too long even if I wear it with heals. I sat up on my bed and uncovered my blanket from my petite and hourglass figure.

I scooted over to the edge of my king-sized bed. I looked down and see my pink and white fox slippers. I hopped into them and walked over to my bathroom. I have no need to do any beauty rituals as I got that gene from my mother. No breakout, no wrinkles, no blemishes, no pimples. Just flawless features. But that doesn't mean my scent is not an issue.

I went to my bathroom with a towel and bathrobe in hand. I locked the door and took my shower. Using my Sunsilk shampoo and conditioner, my hair becomes softer and smoother. My rose scented body shampoo gives me my rose scent. Along with my scented perfume which I spray at the pulse points. These things are what I use to maintain my scent for my body and my hair.

I got out of the shower and wrapped my towel around me. I took out my hair dryer and set it to a low heat. Even though my hair is slightly below my hips, the low heat setting does the job as I have a sensitive scalp and thick hair. I got out of my bathroom with my bathrobe on.

I went to my walk-in closet and locked the door. On the racks, there were my tops, hoodies, jackets and dresses. On one of the shelves are my skirts and shorts. And on the other are my denim jeans, long pants etc. And another shelf for all my bags and purses. I also have a vanity in there were all my scented perfumes, accessories, makeup and my jewellery box are. I also have three wall mirrors in there. They just look like the mirrors in the average gym.

I also have an entire cupboard dedicated to my shoes! Yes, I have a closet full of them. Sneakers, sports shoes, slippers, heels, flats, campus shoes, just any type of shoe really. At least two pairs of each. All from different brands. Some of them come from the same brand since I like that brand. Don't blame me, blame the quality. Just kidding!

Hmm... should I go for a normal everyday look, a casual look, a girly girl, a hoodie look, a gothic look, an emo look, a formal look, or the bad girl look? Meh, I will just go with a hoodie look. I took off my robe and put on some denim ripped jeans and I am deciding whether to go with a pink or white hoodie. I decided that I will just go with my pink and white fox hoodie. It matches with my hair and or fur colour so why not?

I rolled up my sleeves and chose my lavender scented perfume. I sprayed it at the pulse points, which are my wrists and my neck. I then rolled my sleeves back down. I then flipped my hair to my left side and braided my hair into a french braid. I tied the end with a pink rubber band. I clipped it with a rose barrette since roses are my favourite flowers. I flipped my hair back to the back of my head. I took a small black leather backpack with a golden zipper. I put all my necessities in there and hung one sling on my right shoulder. I don't bother to put any makeup on since I always like the more natural look.