Chapter 20

*Mangle's POV*

The four of us walked through the endless hallways towards the common room. When the four of us got to the common room, mum was already there. Sitting on one of the couches with her knees together and her hands on her lap while keeping her posture. She wore a black lace sleeveless dress with just the straps all the way to below her knees.

Dad sat next to her and placed his arm over her shoulder, holding her close. Even though our parents are married, they are still the lovebirds they are since they were teens. The three of us sat on the couch across from them. Roxi sat on my left, crossing her ankles. Endo sat on my right, with his legs slightly opened. I sat in the middle. crossing my knees.

I sort of miss these days when we had family bonding. We got to sit down and just talk about the most recent matters in our life.

One of the butlers came in and told us that breakfast is ready. Dad told him to prepare the food as we are going to the dining room to eat breakfast. The butler left the common room. Dad got up from his seat with mom's hand intertwined with his. They walked to the dining room. The three of us got up followed them to it.

We walked through the hallway towards the dining room. We got to the dining room and saw all sorts of food. We sat in our designated seats. Dad sat at the head of the table. Mum sat on his right and I sat next to her. Endo sat on dad's left and Roxi sat next to him.

There is a large variety of foods on the table. There from vegetables to fruits to soups to meat. They were all in separate large bowls like what you would see at a buffet. There is a plate in front of us with a cup of the drink that we like to drink in the morning. Dad has black tea. Mum has a cappuccino. Endo has a mocha. Roxi has peppermint tea. And I have strawberry tea.

We take anything we want from the large bowls and place it on our plate that is in front of us like what you do at a normal buffet. The leftovers will be for the maids and butlers. The delicious aroma of the food went up to my nostrils. I started to take the food I want and the others did the same.

After breakfast, we went back to the common room and sat in our normal sitting position. We stared at each other from across the room. We were waiting to see who would break the silence first. The parents? Or their children? Nobody knows. Until now.

"Mangie. So, how was school? Was your first year good or bad? You too, Roxi dear. Tell me all about it." Gabriella said.

(If you don't remember who she is. This is Mangle, Roxi and Endo's mother.)

"It wasn't that great. Though, Mangle and I did get to the top three scorers for the Year-End Exam. Other than that, the rest is almost hell." Roxi answered.

"What? Yes, I am proud at the both of you for being in the top three, but what happened? I thought you two would live the life of luxury there like here at home. Did someone bully you? You do know you can tell me. I am your father after all." Francis asked.

(Again, if you don't remember. This guy is Mangle, Roxi and Endo's father.)

"Nothing much really. Just FNAF Gang rivalries. Did you guys have these rivalries when you were high schoolers?" Roxi asked.

"Well, your father and I were is different FNAF Gangs. Your father was an Original and I was a Toy." Gabriella said.

"What!" Roxi and I shrieked in unison. "We thought you were in the same FNAF Gang! We didn't know you were in different FNAF gangs! How did that even happen?"

"We started talking since our first rivalry. And we became friends and eventually developed feelings. I confessed to your mother and we started dating. But we kept it a secret of course. We didn't want to be kicked out of the Gang." Francis said.