Chapter 15

*Freddy's POV*

I did nothing but talk to my pals about how my weekend was. For me, it was just the usual a really shitty weekend, just staying at home and just studying for my exams. It is sad that the others didn't invite me to spend their weekends with them since I always have nothing to do at home. Well, Foxy and Bonnie did have important 'family business' to attend to. While Chica was just helping her father with the loan shark company.

To be honest, I don't mind Chica running a loan shark company. As long as she is in my life, then I am happy. But if she ever becomes my girlfriend, then, that's a bonus. Foxy just had to go to some rich guy's house and let his parents do all the work while he just lounged around and played some video games with that rich guy's daughters and some other rich kids.

Man, how I dream to become a rich kid or being born into a rich family. Bonnie was just helping out his Father making a new film. Bonnie is actually doing the casting this time. I hope that this film actually meets my standards this time.

If I remember correctly, Chica's father really wants her to marry into a rich family so that he wouldn't have to worry about losing a lot of money during his loan shark business. And also, I met Chica's father once when I visited her house. When he was alone with Chica, I eavesdropped on their conversation.

It sounded like Chica's father was asking about my family background. But when he heard about me coming from an average, almost poor family background, he blanked out. He thought that I would make a good son-in-law at first, but when he heard about my family background, he scolded Chica.

He said that he wants a son-in-law who comes from a rich family and he also said that them having a good attitude, having good looks or having good grades is just a bonus. He doesn't care about the character, looks or intelligence at all, all he cares about is the money.

No wonder Chica has a crush on both Foxy and Bonnie. Both of them have good looks, come from a rich family, have good grades and um I guess a good character. I'm not too sure since all four of us are all bullies. And what do I have? I have pretty average looks, pretty average grades, and the same character as everyone else in the gang and I am not from a rich family. No wonder I am in the friend zone with Chica.

Chica sure does have some really high standards that I can't achieve. I barely meet with any of them. Though, it is her father's expectations and not her's. Though, I don't blame her. Her life is all forced by her father. And without her mother, she has no way to even say no to her father as he will just give her a beating again.

And also, not only did Foxy have that family business to attend to, but he also had a date with that rich guy's youngest daughter. I wonder who it is. And if the two of them to become boyfriend and girlfriend, then Chica will have one less option to pick. But if Bonnie and Bonbon become boyfriend and girlfriend as well, then Chica would have already run out of options to choose from. She might try to get with Bon, Goldie or Springtrap. But I highly doubt that.

But, it is not like I will be her new Senpai. I never will be. Just having her as my friend is already enough. But being her boyfriend is more than anything I could ever ask for. But I don't think her father will be too happy about that. Obviously, he will just disown me and force me to break up with Chica if we ever got together.

My only chance is when I grow up, get employed by Foxy's company, earn a lot of money, move out of my parent's house and get rich. Only then, will her father accept me? Or will he still not approve of me?I might have to consider getting plastic surgery. I will never know unless I date Chica.

But, nothing in our conversation really interested me. Until Chica decided to ask the last name of that rich guy. That actually peeked my attention and caused me to come out of my semi-dazed state.