Chapter 22

*Foxy's POV*

I just laid there in my bed for about 5 minutes, about to doze off. I gathered a bit of my energy to go to the bathroom to wash my face. I then brushed my teeth. Then I stripped myself of my clothing and took my shower. I got out of the shower wrapping a towel around my waist. I dried my hair with a hairdryer and combed it, styling it like how it was every day.

I got out of the bathroom and went to my some-what walk-in closet. I put on a black V-neck and black ripped jeans that are a bit worn out. I then headed downstairs and my parents are not home. As always. I then got to the front door and took a pair of black sneakers from the shoe rack. I then headed over to the garage and got my crimson red Lamborghini. I then drove to the Hills District.

If I remember correctly, their mansion is one of the biggest ones. If not, then possibly the biggest. If I remember correctly... I think my parents are planning to move in to a house here. If I'm not wrong.

I reached their mansion gate at the bottom of their hill, I told them about my arrival and they let me in. I reached the top of the hill by the gigantic porch with a gigantic balcony on top of it. And there were also many potted plants and flower beds. I wonder how much someone gets paid to work here.

I parked my car somewhere there, got out of my car and locked it. I saw Roxi sitting on a bench on the porch with her knees together and her arms crossed. She got up and gestured me to follow her. I was only in this mansion for the second time and I am still amazed about the interior of the mansion. I am not and may never get used to this.

I followed Roxi through the mansion, staring in awe at my surroundings. It is even difficult to believe that I will be living in a house like this soon.

"Don't just ogle at my house, you have a lot of explaining to do. And I can tell if you are sincere or not." Roxi stated.

We didn't get the time to have a small chat. We were just walking around the halls in awkward silence. Well... it was awkward silence to me. We got to the dining room, my hands feeling a bit clammy now.

It was like a buffet. Food on the tables in large portions. Why would they need so much food when the family is the only one eating? Well, I guess the leftovers will go to the people who work here. At least a pro for working here is getting to admire all the scenery around you. Guess it will be the same with my family when I get a house in this district.

Roxi and I sat across from the only person who I could assume is Roxi's older brother. He looks too young to be a father. And he doesn't have any animal characteristics. Which is weird... Well, it is rare to be a FNAF... so why am I surprised? I know! Because his sister is a FNAF herself! How obvious!

Roxi's older brother seems to have this bad boy vibe... but a good boy at the same time. And has this intimidating aura... He must be overprotective of his loved ones. And evidently... he likes to wear leather. Pretty much any type of leather really... Snakeskin, sheepskin, chamois etc. But all in the colour black, dark grey or grey. Surprisingly, exactly the same as Roxi and I. He's missing his right eye but it is covered in his moderately grey and black untidy locks.

He looked up from his laptop. He is probably already working, I presume. They do have an age gap of seven years. Wow... I just realised they almost have an age difference of a decade. How dense am I? Very...

"Roxi... Who's this? Your boyfriend?" Roxi's brother asked.

"No, Endo! Like hell would I date him! He's already got plenty of fangirls to even be remotely interested in him. Plus, I am not one of them!" Roxi snapped.

So her brother's name is Endo? Like the endoskeleton? Like the one used to make animatronics? If so... I could understand why he likes the colours black, dark grey and grey so much now. I should have expected it.