Chapter 3

(Edited)

*Mangle's POV*

~Time skip to Night Time~

"Come on, Mangle. Let's go find your dorm so you can go settle in. What's your dorm number?" Roxi said.

"Okay then. Here is the dorm number." I said as I handed her the paper.

"Let's see. You're in dorm 1-340, your dorm is across from mine. That's surprising. Well, good luck then." She said.

"Huh? what do you mean by 'good luck'?" I asked.

"You are with Foxy, Bonnie, and BonBon." She said back.

"What! What is so bad about them? They seem nice. At least I think they do." I said.

"Well, at least it's not Chica and at least I know BonBon will keep an eye on you for me. And once you get to know Bonnie and Foxy more, you will regret saying that they seem nice." She said.

"If you say so. And by the way, is Bonbon a friend of yours?" I asked.

"Yup, she's one of the Toys. Good luck with Bonnie and Foxy, they like to fight. A bit. Or maybe a lot. It depends." She said.

While we were walking down the hallway, we turned a few corridors. There was also an awkward silence between Roxi and I. I looked around and just saw dorm numbers. It was just the year number then there is the number of what level you're on and then the dorm number.

"Ah! here it is, your dorm, dorm 1-340, my dorm is 1-341 just across from yours if you need anything just knock, ok Mangle?" She asked.

"Okay, I will. Bye, until tomorrow, Roxi-sis." I said.

Roxi left me for her own dorm. I was standing there alone in front of the door. I hesitantly placed my hand on the doorknob and opened it. Only to find a purple bunny, red fox and blue bunny. I walked through the door and closed it on my way in. The three of them stared at me and I stared back. There was an awkward silence.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't The Little Vixen Mangle." Bonnie said sarcastically.

"Give her a break Bonnie! She's been through enough already, not only that but it's her first day here! Can't you at least put on a good first impression? Bunny Boy!" The blue bunny said.

"Did you just call me Bunny Boy?" Bonnie asked.

"Yeah, cause you are one. You're a bunny and you are a boy. So. Bunny Boy!" BonBon exclaimed.

"Come on Mangle, you can have the bed next to Bonbon," Foxy suggested.

"Thanks, I guess," I responded.

So that's the blue bunny's name. Bonbon, huh? She's Roxi's friend. She seems nice and doesn't give a care in the world. And likes to stand up for others and herself. Good to know. I snapped out of my thoughts and sat down on the bed and put away my things.

"So. Mangle right?" Bonbon asked.

"Yeah. And if I'm not wrong, you're Bonbon, right?" I asked.

"Yep! The one and only!" She exclaimed with a smile.

"Heh, At least I know someone here is nice to me," I said.

"But don't you like Foxy? He keeps looking at you. Don't you know that?" Bonbon whispered.

"What! No!" I said, flustered.

"Hey, Foxy, your girlfriend's flustered. Shouldn't you be closer or something? Cause, you're like, across the room from her." Bonnie said sarcastically to Foxy from across the room.