Chapter 12

*Bonbon's POV*

The six of us discussed what to do while the adults are discussing business. We decided to eavesdrop on them to find out what they were talking about. We headed for the meeting room on the fourth floor. We opened the door slightly so that we can only hear the sound. The boys were trying to peek through the tiny gap between the door while the girls just leaned against the door slightly to listen in on what the adults were talking about.

We managed to hear only a bit of their conversation. If the boys accidentally push down the door, we are all dead meat! Roxi kicked Bonnie away from the door because he almost pushed it down! Roxi, thank god, you're a lifesaver!

The adults weren't talking about normal business issues. They were talking about who the heir of their companies would be. Can't they just let us choose our own careers? DO they have to control our lives for us or something? That's all I can hear, but we didn't get to listen to the whole things cause they already started before we changed our clothes.

But whatever they were talking about, they were definitely discussing the heirs to the companies or something like that. We got bored with the conversation between the adults because the conversation keeps going back and forth. Bonnie, Foxy and Sprintrap closed the door as quietly as possible.

The six of us tried to think of something to do next. Mangle suggested that we all go to the library to study for our Math and Science exam on Monday. Then we will have a little break and play Dungeon Heros. I hope that I levelled up and gained more loot, items, armour and weapons during the offline auto-combat.

All six of us headed for the library which is located on the ground floor of the mansion.

I think I know why it is on the first floor of the mansion because there are two floors of the library

I think I know why it is on the first floor of the mansion because there are two floors of the library. The library was packed with books all for different subjects in school, and also some books are in different languages. Since Mangle and Roxi live here, I decided to ask Mangle why there are books on different languages cause it is a bit odd.

"Hey, Mangle. Why are there books that are in different languages? What's the point of keeping them here when you're not going to ever speak that language or are they just here to collect dust?" I asked.

"Oh, this mansion has belonged to my family for generations now. And these books are always for the children of the future generation of my family. And since my family is related to business, they have to do a lot of travelling. Sometimes the locals in other countries don't speak English and speak in a foreign language. So, to communicate with them, they have to learn many different languages." Mangle answered.

"So, Mangle. Out of all of these books in different languages, which one is your favourite?" I asked.

"Hmm... It's probably a tie between Japanese and Korean." Mangle said.

"So, do you understand the meanings of those languages in English?" I asked.

"Yeah, I do. Now, Bonbon, go and study." Mangle said.