Chapter 19

*Mangle's POV*

I went back to my dorm and laid down on my bed. Though, it was only 7:30 pm in the evening I didn't bother to go cafeteria to have my dinner. I wasn't even hungry. And I'm not suppose to have dinner in the first place. Besides, I just can't wait to get out of here. Then I have to wait a week until Endo comes back from Britan.

It is already the last week of October. Endo is coming back on the 1st of November. Just in time for his 22nd birthday. I can't wait for my big bro to come back. I really miss him. I don't even know how long I haven't been able to talk, meet, text or even see him.

Endo will be proud at Roxi and I being two of the top three scorers for the Year-End exam. Dad will even get Endo to become either his assistant or the Chairman of his company. Mum says that she will do the same with Roxi once she graduates from University. And once they retire, they will become the new CEO.

Mum and dad know about me wanting to become an Idol and they support me. They have already known that it has been my dream. Mum has heard me sing before and dad heard me sing in a talent show in middle school. I even won first prize!

I can play guitar, piano and violin. The piano is quite easy to learn. Violin took me a while to master. And I got even more confused on guitar because of all the different cords. At least now I know how to play all of them. So now I no longer need to take lessons for them.

Since they want to support me, they have already made an appointment with a manager who is very famous for making all of her clients become big stars. But, the only way she can accept any client is if she sees any potential in them. She will get them to perform for her and she will see if they are worth taking under her wing. If I remember correctly, I think her name is Cadence Diamona.

Of course, I am no different. Despite my parents being famous, I still have to go through the same process. I am glad that they are helping me to achieve my dream. But at the same time, I still hate them for what they did to me. But me having a heart of gold, I forgive them. I don't know why but I always find a way to forgive people. Unless they don't turn a new leaf. If they continue their harsh or wicked ways on me, I will never forgive them.

I have already decided to sing her my first ever song that I wrote. It is called 'Human'. I know there is another song out there also sharing the same title as mine but mine has different lyrics. And I will play my guitar while singing it. Yes, I know how to play the guitar. I also know how to play a few other instruments. But that won't be the case anymore cause if she does decide to take me under her wing, she will create a soundtrack that sounds right for my songs. At least that is what I heard.

I can't wait until the day I meet her! But, the appointment is a day after Endo comes back to L.A. (did I forget to tell you that they live in L.A? I didn't? Oops! Well now you know where they live. Sorry!) Well, at least Endo is back and he won't be leaving us ever again. Or so I thought. He might have a girlfriend or something. I hope not. I would be so pissed if my brother spends more time with his new girlfriend than his own family.

But, he can't date someone from overseas. If he does, he will have to do this long distance with his so-called girlfriend and many relationships don't end well. But what if the girl is also studying abroad like him. What are you talking about Mangle? Of course, your brother would want a girlfriend but he only wants one when he graduates from University. Which he already has. I can't blame him.

I was still lying down on my bed. Until the door opened to reveal an orange, white and purple vixen who I once called my best friend. The vixen's name is Lolbit. She has freckles on her cheeks. Her hair has purple highlights and the left side of her hair is white while the right side is orange. Her hair flowed down until her mid back. She has black eyeballs and white orbs that are shaped like hearts. Her skirt was above the knees by a couple of inches and her tie loosely worn.