Storybrooke Shore #2

Ruby woke up with a killer hangover and smelt food so she hopped out of bed , threw on an oversized jumper and walked downstairs , she seen Robert and Belle chatting on the sofa and Emma in the kitchen making food so she walked over and jumped up on the counter .

" watcha making " Ruby asked chugging down orange juice that was on the counter " pancakes and bacon , you hungry ?" Emma asked " fuck yes" Ruby exasperated . Emma just laughed . Soon enough Regina , Robin , Killian and Jefferson came down the stairs . Regina walked over to the couch to talk to Belle with Robin and Killian and Jefferson went over to Emma and Ruby . Killian hugged Emma from behind " aw is a poor baby hungover ?" Emma cooed in a baby voice " yes " he pouted . Emma laughed and turned around to hand him two aspirin and a bottle of water " here " he winked at her when she handed them to him and walked over to the couch .

" getting cozy over there with Emma I see " Robin hinted towards Emma
" maybe ..i like her she's fun " Killian replied " damn beat me to it " Robin laughed "that's nice to know " Regina sassed sitting beside Belle " oh your in the dog house tonight brother " Killian said patting Robins shoulder "breakfast " Emma shouted from the island .

Everyone sat around the island and ate breakfast " this is lively Emma thank you " Belle said smiling "thanks ha , have to be good at something right " everyone smiled " wait how old are you ?" Robin asked Emma "twenty two " a few people went wide eyed " so your the youngest then ?" Emma shook her head " no I'm twenty one " Ruby replied .

" how old is everyone ?" Emma asked " I'm twenty four " Jefferson said
" same " Belle agreed " I'm twenty six" Robin added " I'm twenty eight " Regina said " same " Killian replied "I'm thirty " Robert replied " shit Rumple is the dad of the house " Ruby laughed " I told you I was too old to be here " he laughed along .

Everyone did their own thing for a while . Emma , Ruby and Jefferson were out the back garden gossiping while everyone else was in the sitting room on the couch . The door opened and three people walked in ." Woah new people " Killian shouted to the people out in the garden , they walked into to house and Emma immediately recognised two of them
" David, Mary Margret " Emma said running to hug her friends " Emma" M.M cooed , David hugged his friend and smiled " you two know each other ?" Emma asked " just on the taxi ride over " David said smiling . Regina hugged the other girl who she knew
" Mal omg I can't believe you here " Regina said laughed " I know right it's great " she laughed along with her friend . Everyone introduced themselves and got to know each other . David and M.M were twenty three and Mal was twenty seven .

Killian answered the phone from the boss and came back " okay so Emma,Robin , Jefferson and Belle you have work " Killian said " alright let's get going " Robin replied .the four of them went to work setting up a venue for people to have a party while the rest got ready to go out . 

Regina , M.M , Mal and Ruby were in the girls room doing their make up "okay so fill us in , what happened last night ?"Mal asked looking for the gossip " nothing really " Regina answered , Ruby laughed " are you kidding . Belle and Rumple were all over each other then Regina started on Emma which ended in Emma's lip being spit open and she slit the back of her calf from a broken glass Regina pushed her on " M.M and Mal gasped and looked at Regina who shrunk into her skin " Reg , what the hell ?" Mal scolded her friend "she threw her whole drink all over me " Regina defended " um no .Robin , Killian and Emma were doing shots and Killian pushed Emma who fell over which ended up with the drink over you , if you weren't too busy shoving your tounge down some random guys throat maybe you would have noticed" Ruby sassed . Mal looked confused " wait what about Daniel ?" She asked " who's Daniel " Ruby questioned " he was my boyfriend but broke up with me yesterday before I came to the house" Mal hugged her friend " I'm sorry Reg , I know you loved him " Regina sighed " yea well if he can't trust me to be in here then what's the point " Ruby laughed " true that " the girls laughed " how do you know Emma ?" Ruby asked M.M who smiled " she worked at one of my father's stores in Boston when we were younger ,I would always go with my dad to work , it was so hard to be her friend , she didn't want to talk to me for days until I told her I want going away until we were friends and she laughed and then the rest is history " M.M smiled at the memory "that's adorable , what about you two ?" Ruby asked pointing to Regina and Mal who gave each other a look .

" we met in high school, Regina was friends with the kids that bullied me for being gay but she stuck up for me one day and then we were like bestfriends " Mal said laughing "yea not my proudest moment being with those stuck up bitches " Regina replied " wait ...but your stuck up now" Ruby said " no I'm regal there's a difference " Regina retorted " okay Queenie " Ruby teased causing everyone to laugh .

When the four who were working came back to the house to get ready everyone was sitting at the island having pre drinks " hey your back" M.M cheered " yea I need a shower " Emma laughed " oh god same " Belle agreed . Emma walked up to the room where Regina and Mal still were catching up and straight to the showers to wash up " hey guys " Belle said walking in the room " is she okay ?" Mal asked seeing the annoyed face on Emma " yea Robin tried it on with her and when she said no and he tried flirting Jefferson stepped in and Robin called him a Faggot so Emma kneed him in the balls and accidentally broke a table from Robin falling on it so she has to stay home tonight " Belle said " what kind of punishment is that ..from what I'm hearing sounds like Robin deserved it" Regina replied " yea but still ..okay I'm heading for the shower .

When everyone was finished they headed downstairs but Regina forgot her phone so she ran back upstairs , she heard Emma's phone ringing but she was still in the shower so she tried to call Emma but the phone keprt ringing so she picked it up , it accidentally answered " momma !" A little voice exclaimed from the other side of the phone . Before Regina could say anything Emma was at the doorway " what the hell are you doing " Emma questioned " Emma i was just -" Emma cut Regina off " you know what ..i don't care just give me my phone back " Emma spit .

Regina handed over Emma's phone and walked to her bed to pick up hers she walked dour the door but lingered for a miniute " hey Henry , how's my baby boy doing ?" Emma cooed down the phone " yes  , oh okay you go play with grandma ...yes momma lives you too , bye kid " Regina heard enough to confirm what she thought and she walked down the stairs and everyone was emptying out of the house except for Robin who wasn't moving " what are you doing " Belle asked " I'm not going either ..its my fault and I'm going to apologise to Emma " he replied " what about Jeff ?" Ruby questioned " it's okay Ruby ..we figured things out " Jefferson said smiling . Everyone smiled except for Regina who rolled her eyes .

Emma had gotten dressed in comfy clothes and walked down the stairs to see Robin in shorts and a hoodie with his hair just blowdryed " oh ..what are you doing here " she asked surprised " well because I'm a stupid idiot and can't seem to keep my mouth shut I though we could watch a movie and chill ...as friends ?" Robin offered , Emma thought about it for a second "fine ..only because your not going to leave until I say yes " they laughed and Emma hopped onto the sofa with a blanket .