Ms. Swan !

The town was on lockdown because a certain blonde conjured a killer clown and that clown was terrorising the town , that blonde also offered for everyone to stay at the mayor's mansion ....without Reginas permission .

" MS . SWAN !" Emma heard Reginas shout from the cinema room at the back of the house , she slowly walked down the hall and into the foyer . She had to stifle a laugh because what was standing confront of her looked nothing like the Evil Queen /Mayor Regina Mills ...she looked like a wet dog .

" don't you dare laugh at me . This is your fault !" Regina screeched
" Regina?.... why are you covered in yellow paint " Emma whispered , Regina stored forward which made Emma stumble back " I'm covered in yellow paint because your killer clown threw a bucket of it over me !" Regina seethed through her teeth "oh" Emma mumbled " Emma why is there a dwarf in my kitchen !" Regina asked walking into her kitchen .

Emma stuck her hands in her back picked and swayed back and forth on her feet " well because ...i kind of told everyone you would let them stay until the clown was gone " Regina turned around on her heels so quick Emma was afraid she would get whiplash for how fast her head spun " what ?!" Regina shouted and stormed over to Emma " who the he'll gave you permission to use my house Swan !" She continued " Henry ?! Your mother's going to kill me . A little help in here ?" Emma shouted to her son that was in the living room .the fifteen year old came skipping into the kitchen " mom she's not going to ...oh yep your pretty much dead " Henry replied as soon as he seen his mother's face "why can't I leave you two alone for one day !" Regina whined stomping her foot on the ground " relax Regina it's only the dwarves your mother and father and sister and niece and my parents and some kids from Henry's school and their parents ...its all good " Emma mentioned " that's half the bloody town !" Regina screeched " you know what ! I don't care...im going for a shower .Do not follow me Ms.Swan" Regina ordered before climbing the stairs .

Emma scratched the back of her head "your in the dog house tonight mom" Henry said laughing . Emma clipped him on the back of the head " ow" he said running his head " your in charge of whoever is in the living room , okay ?" Henry nodded " I'm going to check on everyone then your mother " Emma muttered walking down the hall to one of the other living rooms " hey . Everyone okay ?" She said to her parents and Reginas who were chatting away happily .

" yes dear , how did Regina take the news " Cora asked knowing her daughter was not happy about this
" she's gone to take a shower ..she seems okay actually but I'm in the dog house " Emma chuckled " good luck " Henry and David said at the same time both earning slaps from their wives . Neal started to fuss in Mary Margrets arms " hey mom I'll take him , give you a break for a while ?" Emma suggested her mother nodded happily " thank you Emma" she said handing Neal to his big sister "let's go find Regina , yes shes a bossy boots , she is " Emma cooed to her brother before walking out of the room and climbing the stairs to go to Regina master bedroom .

Emma walked in and could hear the growls and grunts from Reginas later bathroom , Emma sat in the rocking chair in the corner of the room
" Regina ?" She called out " Swan ! What do I have to do to get you to leave me alone " Regina whined " I'm sorry " Emma replied , Regina just grunted and then Emma heard the shower start .  She looked down to her baby brother in her arms .

" I really messed that up didn't I , it's okay though right ..you aren't angry at me ?" Emma asked the baby who just made gurgling noises and smiled " yea , now how do we get Regina to forgive us ..yes how do we do it " Neal was laughing at Emma tickling him. Emma was too busy to notice Regina came out of the bathroom and was standing watching her talk to the baby .when Emma finally looked up Regina was smirking " oh ...hi " Emma said embarrsed she was caught baby talking " hello Neal , who's the best little baby ..oh maybe you can tell your big sister that bossy boots Regina isn't talking to her " Regina cooed to the baby before walking around the room, grabbing her clothes And going back into the bathroom to change " oh come on Regina ! You can't ignore me for forever " Emma shouted through the door . When Regina reappeard dressed she walked over to Emma and took baby Neal out of her arms . She held him up and smiled at him "let's ignore stupid Emma together ..yess let's do it " she cooed which earned a laugh from Neal.

She walked dour of the room with Neal just as the tow women's parents were walking to the kitchen . They seen Regina with Neal and Emma walking behind with crossed arms and a pout " so I see your not out of the dog house yet my dear " Older Henry said putting a hand on Emma's shoulder , she just shook her head
" she even turned my brother against me " Emma defended which made all parents laugh .

They all walked into the kitchen. Regina handed Neal to David and started to take out ingredients to make a dinner to feed well ...half the town " I'll help dear " Cora said putting an apron on "me too !" Mary Margret said happily. Emma and the men sat at the kitchen table and chatted .

When everything was done everyone gathered in the big kitchen and made a plate for themselves .Regina noticed Emma was nowhere to be seen so she put her plate in the over to keep it hot for when she arrived but she didn't come back , in fact Regina didn't see Emma for the rest of the night . Regina went to bed around midnight but didn't fall asleep .

She heard the bedroom door open just past one in the morning , she heard the scuffle of Emma trying to take her boots off and drop her keys and wallet onto her locker .Regina didn't turn around though , she felt the pillow beside her been taken up and the throw blanket being lifted from the end of the bed . She turned around and seen Emma walking back towards to door " where are you going ?" Regina asked " to sleep on the couch in the nursery " Emma said her voice tired and monotone " don't be stupid Emma . Get into bed " Regin a said turning back over " are you coming to bed Ms. Swan or are you going to stand there all night " Regina asked . Soon she felt the other side of the bed dip , she turned around to face her wife .

" where were you Emma I was worried about you " Regina said softly " well considering you wouldn't talk to me i went to take care of my mistake " Emma sassed , Regina rolled her eyes " how ?" Regina asked "I went to your vault and made a potion that he had to drink and poof ..he was gone " Emma said making the sound effects , Regina giggled and shook her head , she tried to wrap her arm around Emma's waist but Emma whinched in pain " what happened to you " Regina asked her voice full of concern " I said I got rid of him ..i didn't say it was easy " Emma replied . Regina just shook her head and cuddled into her wife . There was a long pause before Emma spoke " does this mean I'm out of the dog house ?" Regina laughed " don't push your luck Swan " .