"Your the joker ?"

Regina was sitting in her office finishing up her work , she pulled out her phone and texted her girlfriend Emma to pick her up at her house for their date tonight .

Regina - hey baby can you pick me up at my house tonight ? x

Just as she sent the message her office door flung open " Boss ! We got em we caught the Joker " Graham shouted happily after bursting through the door " how many times do you two idiots have to be told . Do NOT Come into my office without knocking " Regina scolded standing up from her desk " sorry boss " the two men apologised " now what's this news that you caught the Joker ?" She asked " aye Boss , in the basement " Killian said ushering Regina out the door .

The three of them walked down the long dark hallway until they stopped at a big room " well don't just stand there open the door " Regina ordered waving her hand " sorry boss " Killian said opening the door . Regina entered the room , there was four of her other idiots standing around a chair , there was a person tied to it with a pillow case  over their head .

"Take the mask off  " Regian ordered .Graham did what he was told and took the mask off "Emma!?" Regina shouted not believing her eyes . The blonde lifted her head and let out a heartless laugh " you have got to be kidding me " Emma said looking up to Regina . "Wait boss you know this Bitch ?" Graham asked
" that's enough ! Everyone out ..NOW !" Regina orederd . Everyone rushed out of the room leaving the two women alone .

Regina locked the door before walking over to her girlfriend and untieing her " what the hell Emma!" Regina screeched taking a few steps backwards " me what the he'll , I'm the one tied up in your basement Regina !" Emma shot back avoiding the question .

" yes because my imps told me they caught the Joker !" Regina sassed "okay, and you did ..so what are you going to do ?" Emma asked talking a step towards Regina .

" I was going to kill you , for robbing me of twenty thousand dollars worth of cocaine but I never expected my enemy to be the woman I love " Regina explained not believing this whole situation .

" you've tried to kill me before , if you remember ?" Emma sassed back " yes but I didn't k ow it was you , did i dear ?" Regina answered rhetorically "maybe not bit now your ...imps know you know me , and you don't want to come across as soft ..do you ?" Emma added .

Regina shook her head " what the fuck Emma ! Why would you rob my cocaine , you don't even smoke cigarettes?" Regina questioned "it wasn't for me ...i-you...Regina your going to want to sit down " Emma offered .

Regina sat down and crossed her leg "I work for the CIA " Emma blurted out . Reginas eyes went wide " what the fuck !" She shouted so high pitched and loud Emma thought her voice was going to break " the CIA! Did you know who I was ! Was it all a plan to make me fall in love with You!" Regina questioned pushing Emma backwards .

" Regina ! I've been with you two years , I got this assignment ten months ago ...do you really think if I knew it was you I'd be planning to propose to you ?" Emma shouted back annoyed her girlfriend would think that low of her " w-what?" Regina said eyes wide and watering .

" fuck...regina I love you , I want to marry you and have a family ..bht this , your a fucking Mafia Leader ! And I'm a CIA agent ! One of us is going to die or go to prison " Emma exclaimed " I know " Regina said ashamed " when my father stepped down it was my turn because my sister left ...i never wanted this Emma bit a life full of abuse does things and I'm sorry but this is my life and ..i-i enjoy it !" Regina defended " you enjoy killing people ?" Emma questioned raising an eyebrow ..

" we no , that's what the imps are for , I enjoy the money and power " Regina explained " that's more like the Regina I know " Emma teased " Hey! This is no joking matter !"

There was a knock on the door "what !" Regian shouted . The door opened " sporty Regin a but I-" the man was cut off " Dad!?" Emma shouted not believing what she was seeing " Emma!" David said shocked
" Dad ?"..what!?" Regina exclaimed .

Sorry this is terrible I know but I wrote it at the start of this book and only uploading it now because I'm finishing this book so 😂