Chapter 22- Mind

I felt someone lightly shake me as I came out of for a first time in a while a deep sleep.

"Come on beautiful wake up" I heard him say and I slowly opened my eyes to see a dressed Honur sitting in front of me smiling.

I smiled back and he lent down to kiss me on the lips. He pulled away before we got to into it to which I groaned and he smirked at me. He got up and it was only then when I saw what he was wearing.

He wore black trousers and a white shirt that hugged him in all the right places making me start to drool imagining whats under that shirt.

"This is the smallest I have" he said snapping me out of my thoughts and saw him coming out of the wardrobe holding out some tracky bottoms.

"Thank you" I replied taking them from his hands and went into the bathroom to change putting my bra on as Well.

After I come out he was no were to be found so I went downstairs trying to find him.

I walked into the kitchen to see him moving plates into the island as he looked up at me after putting them down.

"Breakfast is served" he said and smiled as I giggled at him.

"Thank you" I said as I say down at the other side of the island facing him.

We sat eating and talking about random things. We both made jokes which mine was not as funny as his were.

"Come on I'll drop you home to get change" he said getting up from the table.

I nodded and went to get my things. I stuffed my clothes into my bag and I put my shoes on following him out the door to his car.

As we got in the car he started up his engine and pulled into the road as he put his hand on my thigh. I looked up at him but his eyes were glued to the road.

We were outside my house sitting in silence not wanting to go.

"Come here" he said as his hand still was on my thigh. I leaned over to him and he took off my seat belt lifting me over to straddle him.

"Oh" I said and he smiled at me.

We starred at each other and all I could think about was my lips on his.

Not being able to wait any longer I smashed my lips on his soft ones to which he immediately kissed back.

Tingles and heat spread through my body making me moan at the feeling of them from his touch. One of his hands where in my hair while his other arm were around my waist supporting me. My arms wrapped around his hair and digging my hands into his hair tugging slightly which earned a groan from him. Our lips moved in sync as I pulled his lip and nipped at it letting it spring back into place as he moaned as I connected out lips back together. I ran my tongue along his bottom one and he opened his mouth letting my tongue slip in. He did the same and we explored each others mouths like it's the first time as we fight for dominance.

His arm around my waist went to the hem of my top disconnecting our lips as he took his top of me and connected out lips back up again. His hands explored my chest, stomach and back like he was familiarizing himself with it.

He pulled away as we both panted heavily.

"If we carry on I will have my way with you in this car" he said huskily as he calmed his panting down to make it come out clearly.

I blushed and reached for the top pulling it back on me. Once I was done he gave me a last peck before lifting me up back into the passenger seat.

"See you soon" I said with a smile after I picked up my bag with my hand on the door looking back at him.

"See you soon" he replied with a smile. After he said that I opened the door and walked up to the front door letting my self in looking back and waved before entering the house shutting the door behind me.