Chapter 9- Student assistant

I woke up like normal going for a run then going back home to get ready for school.

As I got out of the shower I stood in front of my mirror noticing all my scars have faded away and my features are starting to get more defined with a slight added curve on my waist.

I walked into my wardrobe and picked out black high waisted jeans with a white strap top and blue jacket.

After I got dressed I put my hair into a ponytail and went downstairs not bothering to do breakfast as they were out doing some pack business.

I grabbed my bag and put on my white converse and heading out the door into my car dumping my bag on the passenger seat and drove to school.

As I was walking to the entrance before a series of cheering "fight,  fight, fight."

I walked closer and saw who it was. Amber was standing there looking like she could piss herself while a girl caked in make up screeching at her.

"How dare you speak to my boyfriend he's mine" The girl said

Amber opened and closed her mouth not a sound escaping.

"Aww to scared to speak now"

"Keep your eyes and  mouth to yourself slut" her high pitched voice shouted hurting my ears every time she opened her mouth.

"Leave her alone" I stepped in not being able to just stand there and watch anymore.

"What are you going to do about it your just a loner with no friends."

"And what are you?" I asked.

"Better then you'll ever be" she replied and I laughed.

" No your just a stuck up bitch who only cares about herself and the only reason why people hang around with you is to get into parties or your pants" I replied

She looked speechless and was about to say something when the bell cut her off and everyone started to go to class and so did she with a glare she left but all I could do was role my eyes.

"Thank you" Amber said

"Your welcome let's get to class" I replied and we both separated ways to class.

The three lessons went surprisingly quickly and I was currently sitting in the back row next to amber.

When he walked in and towards the front of the room he looked up at me while looking down then back up checking me out, licking his lips the turning away quickly.

Every time Mr Black looks at me and we lock eyes he smirks before turning away and carrying on teaching.

After the bell when I packed my things away and started to walk to the door.

"Miss rose can I talk to you?" Mr Black asked before I walked out the door.

I nodded and headed towards his desk which he was sitting at.

"Would you like to be my assistant?" he asked with a serious look on his face.

"What?" I asked shocked and confused.

"You would help me with jobs like marking and other curriculum jobs to do after school and it would look good on your Cv." He carried on ignoring what I said.

"Why me?" I asked.

"You are one of the top students in my class but if you don't want to do it I totally understand"

" Sure" i replied earning a small smile from him.

"Ok it starts today after school but if it's too soon we could start tomorrow "

"No it's fine" i replied with a small smile on my own. Boeing i have nothing else better to do anyway.

"You better get to your next class or you'll be late Miss Rose" he said with a smirk planted in his face.

"Right" I replied and hurried out off the classroom to my next lesson.

After the last lesson I started to head towards Mr Blacks room.

When I got there and went and put my bag down and sat on the table while he had girls surrounding his desk asking him for help.

"Would you ever have sex with a student?" A girl asked. I was surprised how blunt she was but all my wolf was doing is growling in my head and a low growl escaped.

"No now GET OUT everyone!" He shouted having enough.

They all scattered out and shut the door. He turned around finally spotting me there and once our eyes locked he visibly relaxed.

"So what do you want me to do sir?" I asked

" I have a lot in mind" he smirked " but could you help me Mark these papers here the mark scheme. " he said handing me the mark scheme.

I nodded and halved the pile and getting on with it in complete silence. I kept on feeling his eyes on me and I shifted uncomfortably.

"Do you want to play 21 questions" he suddenly asked.

"But I haven't finished" I replied confused.

"You can finish them tomorrow" he replied and I nodded.

" Why haven't you rejected me" he asked and my eyes snapped to his I'm an instant.

"Because I don't want to" I replied and he stared at me for a couple of minutes but finally nodding.

"Why haven't you" i asked curious for his answer.

He looked at me for a couple of seconds before replying " I would never reject you" he said never looking away from my eyes.

It carried on like this not going back into the mate subject but just getting to know each Other.

I looked at the time and grabbed my bag and he did the same.

" do you need a lift? " he asked

"No but Thank you I have my car today" he nodded and walked to the door opening it for me to walk through muttering a small 'thank you'.

We walked out of the school and into the car park.

"Goodbye Mr Black" I said with a small smile.

"Goodbye Miss Rose" he replied with a small smile back but you could see the wheels in his brain turning.

I walked to my car and drive home. When I got there I cooked myself dinner noticing my parents not home thank god.

After I ate I went upstairs and got ready for bed then falling down on my pillows and slowly trying to have a peaceful night with no nightmares included.