Chapter 14- First kiss.

I am currently in front of my mirror I am wearing a green skirt, a black crop top that criss crosses at the back, a cream cardigan, an owl necklace and sandals.

I grabbed my bag and a bar then got in my car and went to school.

I got out my car and started to head into school.

"Courtney!!" I heard someone shout and I turned around to find it was sam.

" Hi sam" I replied with a wave as she got closer.

"What class you got?"

"Drama you?"

" Art" she replied as we made it into school.

We walked past a group of boys and one of them winked at Sam.

I looked at Sam.

"Spill" I said after we walked past the boys.

"We have been talking for a while and last night there was this party that he asked me to go to and... we kissed"

"Do you like him?" I asked

"Yeah" she replied.

"Well go get him" I said and she looked surprised.

"Thank you" she squealed and hugged me then she ran off and I just chuckled and started to walk of to drama.

In maths she did not stop talking about him and I found out that his name is Alex.

This went on most of the time in maths and I just listened hopefully she would get this out of he system.

In English Amber joined in to the conversation but stopped when a certain teacher walked in and started the lesson.

It's now my free period and I'm currently with Amber and Sam walking the school.

"Hey guys I'll be back soon" i said and they just nodded and carried on talking.

I went to the toilet and when I came out someone bumped into me.

"Watch were your going" the girl that bumped me said.

"Excuse me" I stopped and turn around to face the girl.

"Who said You could talk to me"

"Me" I replied.

"Well don't whore" my anger heightened when she said whore.

I watched her look around as followed there were 2 girls surrounding us but was more to the other girl that I don't know the name of.

"What did you just call me" I said through gritted teeth.

"Your nothing but big fat whore" she replied and I balled up my fists not wanting to have a fight.

I turned away and started to walk back to my friends but before I could get to far she pulled my hair back.

"Where do you think your going" she replied before light punching me on my back.

"Do you think that hurts" I said as I turned around to face her.

She punched me again harder and her 2 friends started to join in scratching, punching, slapping.

Each time they touched me I got even more angry and when I felt her hand on my I snapped and grabbed her hand mid way and slapped her in the face.

She put her hand on her face and looked up at me and started to punch me but I blocked all of her tries locked her down.

I climbed on top of her and just as I was about to punch her face someone grabbed me off and I started thrashing.

The person holding me to me me to a room as another teacher sorted out the other girl.

They shut the door and put me down I turned around to go back outside but the person who picked me up was Mr Black. I didn't even feel the sparks when he picked me up as I was top blinded with anger.

"What were you thinking?" He said first.

"What? " I replied.

"What happened?" He asked ignoring my question.

" you could get expelled " he said not waiting for my replie.

"She started it, she bumped into me..."

" so you thought it was a good idea to fight" he cut in.

"Let me finish" I growled which made him close his mouth.

"She started it, she bumped into me, she started firing insults at me but I just walked away before I could get back to what I was doing she pulled me back by my hair and her friends joined in trying to have an effect on me but I couldn't take it anymore and retaliated."

" you shouldn't of retaliated " he replied and I looked at him in bewilderment.

"She called me a whore" I started trying to keep a bile in my throat down as a sob wanted to come out.

"I thought you in all people would understand" I started loud but ended quiet as tears started to come out.

I felt him walk closer and engulfed me in a hug wrapping his arms around me as I sunk into his chest letting a sob come out.

He waited until I calmed down and pulled away a bit putting a hand on my jaw to pull my head up. He wiped my tears of my face with his thumb while he just stared into my eyes stroking my cheek.

"Fuck it" I heard him say before he smashed his lips into mine. At first I was surprised but after a few second I started to move my lips with his not knowing what to do just following his lead. Sparks flew everywhere as our lips touched making me want more. Our lips moved in sync as I wrapped my arms around his neck and one of his hands came of my cheek to go around my waist to pull me closer to him. He pulled my lip with his teeth and I lightly moaned not being able to hold it in. My hand dug into his hair at the back of his neck and pulled lightly on it earning a groan from him as he slid his tongue over my lip and I opened my mouth and his tongue went flying into my mouth to which we both moaned at the feeling. he explored every corner of my mouth as mine did the same until he slowly pulled away needing air.

Our hard breathing was all you could hear in the quiet room. I looked up at his swollen lips and leaned in again wanting to feel his lips against mine. As our lips connected he instantly kissed back. Before it got to wild we pulled back but still in each others arms looking in each other's eyes.

There was a knock on the door and we jumped apart. We straightened ourselves out before he went to opened the door. A teacher came in with my bag and handed it to me.

"Thank you" I said as I took the bag and the teacher just nodded.

"Don't forget your detention tomorrow" Mr Black said and I nodded and walked out the class and to my car.

I got home and are thinking about our kiss hoping there would be more kissing.

I went to bed and locked the door setting my alarm. I layed on my back thinking back to the kiss with a smile on my face before I feel asleep still get a visit from them so called nightmares.

My mate is My Teacher Alphaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें