Chapter 18 - Number

I woke up in a really comfortable bed with a head ache making me wince. I looked around noticing I wasn't in my room

"Where am i?" I asked no one in particular but hoping to get a replie. His sent surrounding this room and helped relaxing my body.

"My house" a familiar voice replied and I looked up to find the matching face.

I our my hand in my head and he gave me some Advil and water muttering a 'thank you' before taking the tablet.

"What happened?" I asked confused.

" You fainted so I decided to bring you here" he replied.

"I don't trust you with them" he added coldly.

I looked down expecting to be still in my dress but I was in a large top that smelt of him and my panties.

"Who changed me?" I asked him panic flowing through my body of the thought of him seeing it.

"I did there wasn't no one else I trusted to do it and I promise I didn't look" he replied looking nervous but when back to normal after seeing my small nod.

"I made some breakfast" as he said that my belly started to rumble and I blushed.

"Looks like your hungry" he laughed

I got out of bed and followed him to the kitchen. It was all modern and white with a big island in the middle. I sat on the stool and looked around more impressed with how his home was layed out.

"Nice home" I suddenly blurted out as he came closer with two plates. Giving me one and settling his one down opposite me as I muttered a small 'thanks'.

"Thanks I designed it for my mate when I found her" he replied with a smile as he sat down his eyes not leaving mine. I blushed and looked down.

"Don't hide from me" he said as he raised my head with his hand on my chin and smiled at me.

I looked at him and we locked eyes. He smiled and I smiled back. We looked away and started eating breakfast.

"What's your best memory?" He asked and I gulped.

I sat and thought about one and he just watched me awaiting for my answer.

"When I was 4 My parents took me and my brother for a picnic in a meadow. Me and my brothers ran around with water balloons trying to get each other. We decided to gang up on my pants when they weren't and we all three a water balloon at them. There faces were priceless but then they grabbed a water balloon chasing us around the field." I replied with a small smile.

I looked up at him and smiled back at me. It kept on going like this me and him sharing our food memories.

It was getting late and I went to go get my dress and followed him to the front door.

"Can I have your number?" He asked with a small blush covering his cheeks.

" Why? " I asked trying to hide my smile.

"Just in case you need me, or it happens again or you may need to talk to someone not that I'm telling you to..." He rambled off naming all the things he could think about to why I should give him my number. A smile slowly tugged at my lips.

"Of course" I cut in stopping him from his rambling. His eyes lit up with my answer.

He gave me his phone and I have him mine and put our phone numbers in handing them back as we finished. He smiled at me but not just a small smile it was a pure happiness one and I returned it with one of my own.