Chapter 11- The mall

My run was longer today my wolf took control and we went further through the forest finding a beautiful waterfall blending in with its surroundings making it almost impossible to spot out.

I sat around it for a while before deciding to go and have a swim in my human form stripping out my clothes that never shreds when I change and jump into the water.

When I got back I had a shower and changed my clothes into black skinny trousers, burgundy strap top, and a cardigan with my two bracelets.

I sat on the bed I checked the time which it was 11am and I started  thinking off what should I do today but my thoughts got interrupted when my phone started to go of so I picked it up and answered it.

"Hey" Amber's voice rang through the phone.

"Hey" I replied.

"Are you busy today?" Amber asked.

" No why? " I replied

"Do you want to go to the mall?"

" Yeah sure but who's driving? "

"I don't drive sorry"

"don't worry if you send me your address I could pick you up and then we can go to the mall."

"Thank you"

"No problem"

"Bye"

"Bye" I replied and ended the call.

I got up and put my black boots on and grabbing a bag making sure I have my purse in there with my card.

The only reason I have money is because my pack decided to give every teenager money each week nothing more or less and we can do what we want with it and to also get school supplies so we are not always using our parents money which is good because my parents wouldn't give me any believe me I've tried before the pack gave money out to teenagers.

I poked my head outside the door to see my parents were talking in the living room I quickly but quietly shut my door and going to the window where I jumped out of it and ducked down and ran to my car.

I got the directions to Amber's house that she sent me and i started to head off.

Once I got there I texted her that I'm outside and a couple of minutes later she got into the car and I drove off to the mall.

Once we got there I parked and we walked in seeing all of the shops available. We first went to Primark and got some shorts and tops before going into outfit.

We went into Ann summers looking around getting a few matching bra and knickers. We went to nearly every shop in the mall.

"Urrgg can we eat now" I asked Amber as we went into bodycare.

"Last shop and then we can" she replied picking up a few things.

I nodded and looked around with a handful of bags. After we finished we went to the food court and I got a cheeseburger and a doughnut not caring what it is just wanting to eat.

We picked a place and started to eat.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" She asked suddenly. I shook my head.

"No do you?" I replied.

" No I'm waiting for my mate. " she replied and I nodded.

" What do you picture your mate like? " I asked generally curious.

"I don't really care what he looks like but I would like for hi to be caring and sweet what about you?" She said

"Brown hair with blue eyes, muscled but not to much. Caring and sweet when he's around you." I replied describing Mr Black but trying to not making it to obvious.

After I finished talking  I spotted Mr Black from the corner of my eyes I tried to hide myself but he took one sniff in the air and looked my way instantly. 

He was with a little girl who looked about 10, she had a firm grip on his hand pulling him along. Must be his family. He was in blue jeans with a plain black top which makes his muscles show. My mouth just watered when looking at him. He caught me checking him out and smirked as I quickly turned back to amber.

"Is that Mr Black?" Amber asked

" Yeah " I replied trying to look uninterested.

"He keeps looking at you" Amber spotted out and I turned my head to the side and there he was sitting down at a table with the little girl and a bundle of food looking at me not even turning when he got caught.

I shrugged my shoulders at Amber while he winked at me and I blushed.

I finished my doughnut and put the wrappers in the bin which Amber did the same.

"Ready to go" she asked and I just nodded and got up getting my bags from the floor.

We started to walk through the mall back to my car and all I could feel was his eyes looking me up and down settling on my ass watching how it swayed when I walked.

We got to my car putting the bags in the boot and getting in the car.

It was 4pm when I arrived back at Amber's. Amber got her shopping then walked in but giving a wave before shutting the door.

I pulled back onto the road and started heading home. Once I got home I ran upstairs with my bags, locking the door and putting the bags down before collapsing on my bed shutting my eyes feeling exhausted.

I woke up the sky turning darker I checked the time it was 7pm. I took my bags and put the things i got today back into my bags.

When I was done I went downstairs cooked some food and ate knowing my parents won't be back as they had a meeting like always.

After I was finished I walked back to my room locking the door and changing before laying on my bed which I started watching tv.

A few hours later I was able to go to sleep but still had an unwanted nightmare that always seemed to come up and never go away.