Chapter 17- Ball

I had that same dream again. I sat in bed trying to think what could it mean.

'Do you know what It means ' I asked midnight

'No I'm as clueless as you' she replied. I sighed.

It was still dark outside but each time I tried to go to sleep the dream always flashed up.

Not being able to sleep I jumped out my window running as fast as I could I'm human form to the forest before I shifted. I kept running on my 4 legs. It was sometime before I gave my wolf full control where she ran, tried to catch birds and butterflies.

Keyword tried.

She huffed when she gave up and carried on tuning before her attention got caught by another.

After getting bored we went over to the fountain getting a drink before sitting down watching the river.

We watch the sun come up before running around again trying to climb a tree and more.

It was a few more hours until we headed back home.

I was in front of my house and it was already daytime not caring if anyone could see me not even My parents.

I jumped up the wall to my bedroom window using the window ledge to help me keep balance until I got to my window and jumped inside trying to be as quiet as I can.

I sat on my bed and watched tv.

It wasn't long until I got hard knocks on my door.
"Get dressed we don't want to be late!" my father shouted outside of my door.

"And don't dress too sluttly" my mother added on.

I ignored their comments with a tightened jaw and got into the shower not looking forward to a night with my parents behaving like a normal family. I hated not having a choice to weather I go to something or not.

I looked in my wardrobe and looked through my dresses. One catches my eye it was a dark red strapless long dress with a silver line of decoration going along my waist.

I put my dress on and started to blow dry my hair. I turned my curling iron on to get warm before I use it.

After my hair was dried I started to curl my hair leaving light curls behind.

When in was finally done I turned of the iron and I got up to walk towards the mirror. I looked into my mirror and saw my reflection. I couldn't believe that it was me, I had no make up on not really needing it as since I turned into my wolf my face had no imperfections.

My dress matched my blood red eyes perfectly and my hair looks truly perfect with how it turned out.

I put my matching heals on and walked down the stairs. I had to wait for my parents so we could go into there looking like an all so happy family.

When my parents came down they didn't comment on the way I looked they just ushered me out the door as I flinched from their touch.

As we walked into the ball room the music was not as loud as you would of thought but there were loads of people here.

We split up and I walked towards the bar but stoped as I saw sam.

"Sam!" I yelled and her head turned quickly towards me starting ran up to me making sure she didn't fall and we hugged each other in a tight embrace.

"You look beautiful" she complemented.

"So do you!" I replied back.

" What are you doing here? " I asked curious.

"My pack was invited" she replied and I nodded.

"What pack are you from?" I asked.

"Blue night pack" she replied and my jaw dropped.

"Your in his pack" She nodded.

"He's here" I gulped and she nodded again.

Anxiety raised inside of me knowing that he's here and I tried to call myself down. Sam looked at me and noticed I was panicking and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"You'll be fine" she said and I nodded my head as she kept on saying encouraging words to me.

We kept talking and I was trying to keep my mind off of him. We parted ways and I went to the bar to have a drink.

After I got my drink I turned around and saw him talking to what I think is the alphas due to the power they radiated.

He was wearing black trousers, white shirt that showed his defined chest and a black blazer that hugged his back comfortably.

He suddenly look my way and we locked eyes. I quickly turned away back to the bar.

I sipped my drink when suddenly arms went either side of me trapping me in and i tensed.

I turned around ready to say something but my mouth was screwed shut when I saw who was in front of me. I let a breathe out I didn't know I was holding and relaxed.

"You look beautiful" his husky voice rang in the air.

"Thank you" I blushed

"You don't look bad yourself" I added and he smirked. A smirk that could make any girl do anything he demands and a smirk that could make your panties wetten without doing it saying anything.

I screwed my legs tightly shut trying to hide that I was aroused. He sniffed the air and looked back at me his smirk growing bigger something that screamed dangerous. His eyes holding this tint to it.

I slowly moved back but got stoped by the edge out the bar and I visibly gulped.

We were quiet for a few seconds staring into each others eyes until a slow song started to play in the background.

"Would you like to dance malady?" He asked with his hand stretched out.

" Yes sire" I replied and slipped my hand into his.

He led me to the dance floor that was full of couples dancing. He put his hands around my waist and I put my arms around his neck as we swayed to the beat.

He suddenly twirled me bringing me back to his chest and I giggled as a smirk slowly appeared on his face.

After the dance we walked off to the side talking quietly and his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Alpha sorry to interrupt can I speak with you" a man asked.

"I'll be back in a minute don't miss me to much" he whispered in My ear kissing My cheek then walking away.

I looked around to see my  parents giving me daggers. I rolled my eyes.

I went outside to have a breathe of fresh air getting dizzy in the stuffy hall.

As I stepped forward and I dropped my eyes slowly closing as I panicked I couldn't feel anything. I didn't know what was happening.

"Courtney!" some shouted and touched my check. I tried to focus my eyes on the person even though the sparks made it obvious to who it was.

His mouth was moving but I couldn't hear anything and my eyes closed fully and I got pulled into dark.