Chapter 12- Rogues

Sunday I mostly spent outside in wolf form exploring and training or I was in my room watching tv or trying to sleep.

Today is Monday so after I got in went upstairs doing my normal stuff wearing white skinny jeans, he went blue top, sandals and purl earings.

I went downstairs, got a breakfast bar, eating it on the way to car with my bag on my shoulder.

I walked into school and headed to my first lesson physics. I sat in my normal seat listening to the teacher and making notes.

I was walking to my next class when I heard glass smashing and screaming. I looked around me having no clue what's happening.

"Get on the ground!"

" Move!" I heard someone shout

"We are under attack please make your way out of school safely" the intercom said over everyone panicking screams and shouts.

The smell of rogues drifted up my nose. Rogues are wolves that have been kicked out of the pack for doing something bad or they ran away or their pack was under attack leaving them the only one in the alive therefore turning rogue.

I looked around trying to think what to do until I started to run down the hall when I spotted Mr Black across the hall looking around like he was looking to someone then our eyes connected and he looked relieved.

"Come on!" He shouted over the screaming coming closer to me and pulled me by my hand with him.

"Mr Black where are you taking me?" i asked

He pulled me into a room and locked the door pushing the desks against the door and pulling the blinds down so they can't see anyone inside.

"Hunor" he replied.

" What? " I said confused.

"My name's Hunor when we're alone please call me that" he said.

" Ok Hunor" I replied with a smile and he stoped what he was doing and looked at me with lust in his eyes and he smiled at me before going back to what he was doing after shaking his head.

After he was finished he slumped down against the wall and I followed after him sitting in silence a few spaces away from him.

" Why are rogues here?" I asked suddenly.

"That's what I would like to know" he replied and we both went quiet.

"Who was that girl you was at the mall with?" I asked breaking the silence.

" Why? " he replied.

"Just curious"

"My little sister" he replied with a small smile.

"Why don't you want me?" I asked a question that has been lingering in my head since that day.

" I do want you" he replied, my heart started to accelerate and I just nodded.

I strained my ears to see if I can hear anything when suddenly there was voices near the door.

My eyes widened when the handle kept moving. I looked at Hunor but he was to busy listening.

"Open the door" someone said

"Do you think she's in there?" Another said which scared me. Who were they on about was it me?

I looked up at Hunor only to find he's already looking at me. He motioned for me to come closer to him and I complied.

When I was next to him he pulled himself up and then holded his hand out to help me up and when my hand touched his sparks started to fly with only a little touch like that already had sparks flying making you wish you were holding his hand forever.

Snapping myself out of it, he pulled me near the Windows were he moved the blind making sure not to make any noise and he nodded then started to pull up the blind.

He opened the window wide looking outside to see how far drop it was then moved a chair near the window and signalled for me to go out first.

I stood onto the chair while Mr Black is behind me. I put my knees on the window sill and say down and swirled around and draped my legs out the window and I jumped and landed on my feet, I got out the way and waited for him to jump out.

When he jumped out the window he moved out the way and slowly closed the window behind him.

He came towards me and led me to the car park where there was still students running out of school. Mr Black stayed behind while I went to my car and drove home.

I got in and ran upstairs, locked the door. I sat on my bed thinking about what happened today.

I watched some tv before I finally feel asleep.