Epilogue

Eight months later...

Eli

Rolling over and watching him sleep I couldn't help but be thankful that we had crossed paths. He was amazing and I couldn't believe that he was mine. Most women had problems with their men because they didn't know what they wanted but I knew I wouldn't have those problems with Chance. He may have only been 26 but he was more mature than a lot of men twice his age. I knew that he wouldn't dare hurt me in anyway.

"What's up with you watching me sleep?"

Guess he was awake now and I was busted but it's not like I was trying to be low about it.

"What's up with you still sleeping while I've been up for an hour now. Your supposed to be up with me keeping me company."

"Coming from the women who when I try to wake up early will pout and hide under the covers like a child?"

He had a point but I wasn't trying to hear all that, "That's irrelevant. I'm talking about you right now."

He laughed and got out of the bed but I grabbed his arm, "Where are you going?"

"The bathroom. I can go to the bathroom can't I?"

"Yeah," I mumbled trying to play it off. I was possessive but it wasn't my fault he made me want to be around him 24/7.

He smiled at me as he got out of the bed, "Sometimes you can be so clingy."

"Fine then I'll leave," I threw the covers off me and got out the bed knowing he wasn't about to let me go anywhere and I wasn't going anywhere. Before I could even take a few steps away from him he was on me.

"Stop being so sensitive. I think you being clingy is a good thing plus I love the fact that you love to be under me all the time."

"I thought you had to go to the bathroom," I avoided his statement as I sat back down on the bed. He smiled before heading towards the bathroom as I watched him go hating the effect he had on me but loving it at the same time.

I used to make fun of girls like me in the past, call them dumb for falling in love because a relationship, even a marriage wasn't guaranteed and feelings could fade. I went from hiding my feelings and emotions to being more open with them. Chance could read me like a book and with him I wore my heart on my sleeve. I was even cooking now. Nothing fancy but I actually knew how to cook real ass meals and I hadn't burnt anything in months.

Don't get me wrong I was still a G and would check anybody for disrespecting me but I wasn't as reckless as I used to be. I had too much to lose and I always thought about the bigger picture. I was tired of having to be tough all the time and tired of people expecting me to be. Chance made me feel like the women that I was and treated me like one. He loved me for me. He didn't make jokes about the way I dressed, whether I was rocking sweat pants or a skirt he looked at me all the same.

Of course we had our haters and people who thought me and Chance were opposites and they were right. We were like night and day but like they say opposites attract. There were so many rumors, even rumors about him just using me for sex which was all bullshit. He's done so much for me in the past few months and put up with more than he had to. Why would he do that all for some pussy when he could get it for free almost from any of these females out here? I didn't care about anything anyone had to say. I was rolling with Chance until the wheels fall off

Since the situation with Wiz and that detective guy everyone had finally relaxed. Wiz got what was coming to him, I knew that Chance didn't want to see him hurt but in the end it was Money's call and no one crossed Money and lived to talk about it. Chance took the situation better than I expected and told me that Wiz knew the consequences of his actions so there wasn't much of anything he could do. They took care of the detective to and just like that everything was back to normal now and better than ever.