Two

ELI

A WEEK LATER...

The week flew by fast and nothing interesting happened but it never really did. My life was uneventful and sometimes I missed the days when I was out causing trouble and getting into all kinds of shit. Today was the day of Trell's going away party and honestly I wasn't in the partying mood or to be around a bunch of people but then again I never was.

When the time came I got ready and sent a text to all the boys telling them I was on my way. If I didn't warn them in advance I was on my way then when I arrived they wouldn't be ready. Just last week it was cold but this week had been hot and today was no different. I decided to throw on a matching jersey set along with some Gucci sneakers to match. My hair was decent but I grabbed a bucket hat, my favorite shades and my backpack and I was out the door.

When I pulled up to Luke's G'ma's house where everyone was meeting I knew it was going to be some shit when I spotted Amber's car. I didn't feel like going inside the house so I honked my horn twice. Over two minutes later and just as I was about to call Luke Geo walked out the house, then Luke with Amber a few steps behind him.

I hit my locks to let Geo in and saw Matt pull up behind me in his black Range.

"What's going on now," I asked Geo jerking my head in the direction of Luke and Amber who were on sidewalk going back and forth about something. 

"She got wind of the party and wants to come."

I started shaking my head, I didn't mind if she came as long as she was on her best behavior and kept her away from me. Luke didn't want her coming probably cause he didn't feel like dealing with her all night and I didn't blame him.

I rolled my window down as Matt approached to reached out and dap him up. He asked what was going on with Luke and Amber and Geo filled him in. The boys eavesdropped on the argument and thought it was funny but I didn't. We had places to be and this petty shit was holding us up.

I rolled down my passenger side window and yelled out loud enough for them to hear me, "We have places to be and we don't got all day. Let's go!"

Luke and Carmen both turned to look at me and I clapped my hands to me and I threw my hands up signaling them to make a move.

"I just think it's not fair how I can't go, Tiff is coming," Amber pouted.

"I don't care if you come or don't to be honest. I'm five seconds away from pulling off and leaving both of ya'll and if you do come you ain't can't ride with me."

Amber frowned, likely at my last statement but I didn't think what I said was wrong at all. I wasn't trying to be mean but she didn't fuck with me and I didn't fuck with her. No point in being fake about it. She was always accusing me of having feelings for Luke and not only that but she was shady. 

She was pretty, I wasn't no hater but she ran her mouth and was always throwing shots. Bragged about her hair cause it was real, bragged about going to college, bragged about everything. It was no problem talking about your accomplishments but she was the type that liked to put people down to boost herself up. 

Luke and her headed to his car and I was glad that we were finally about to get on the road. Trell's house wasn't that far out but we were already behind schedule. Matt and Tiffany decided to ride with me and I didn't mind at all. Once everyone was good we got to Trell's house about an hour later because of traffic.

There were plenty of cars in the driveway and me being me I parked away from the house where no others cars were so if anything popped off I wouldn't be blocked in, I could get in my car and roll out. Trell insisted the only thing we needed to bring is ourselves so none of us brought anything and I didn't even think to bring anything until Tiffany brought it up to me last week.