Twenty Eight

The next few days I got stronger physically and I was doing everything I could to prove to the doctor that I was fit enough to get my ass out of this hospital. My doctor had me doing physical therapy to get my strength back up since I had been laying in bed for so long. At first it was hard just doing the simple tasks they had me doing but I was willing to do whatever to get out of here and go home. I didn't care about anything else but my health right now, I guess almost dying had a way of putting what was important in perspective.

I had been awake for almost a week now and I felt like everyday Tiffany, the boys or Chance were always popping up throughout the day. Yesterday the boys had brought me a gang of snacks including two bags of flaming hots and I know I shouldn't have been eating them but I couldn't resist. I only had about four chips before Chance walked in the room and snatched them out my hand. He lectured the boys about my health like he was my doctor and I almost cried when he walked over to the trash and dumped the bag out.

He was going to do the same to the other bag but Luke grabbed them and told me he was taking them. He even took my candy and when he told me he had something better for me I almost slapped him when he came back with a cup of jello. I had an attitude with him for his whole visit. I know he was just looking out for me but damn. I was sick and tired of that nasty ass hospital food and I missed my snacks.

Today was a whole new day and I was still salty about yesterday so when there was a knock on the door I assumed it was Chance. Instead of Chance in walked Q who was almost hidden behind a bouquet of flowers, a teddy bear and balloons.

I was surprised to see him, we had talked a few days ago but I didn't know he was going to come and visit me. Either way I was happy to see another familiar face.

"All this for me," I teased as he walked over to my bed. As always he was always smiling and happy and every time I was around him that shit was contagious.

"All for you," he sat everything down where he saw all my other various gifts.

"Thank you."

The flowers were beautiful and the Teddy bear was cute as well. I never been surrounded by so many flowers in my life. I never even knew how beautiful and unique they were until I looked over each bouquet and read each card. Since everyone found out I had woken up I had flowers being delivered all week long. From the girls at the shop, staff at the club and random people I barely even knew.

"So how do you feel," he asked taking and pulling up one of the chairs that was in the room.

"Honestly I feel better than when I first woke up here."

"Had to be scary waking up for the first time after what...two months."

"It was but my doctor told me I'm almost back 100 percent and in a few days I can go home. I feel good though, almost like the accident never even happened."

"You look good, even in that lame hospital gown," he joked, "I know your happy to get out of here."

"Fuck yeah," I agreed making him laugh, "So what have you been up to?"

"In and out the studio mostly, I had a few shows here and there in the city and out of state."

"Making big moves."

I asked him to let me hear what he had been working on recently and he played me some of his new songs. Other than music we talked about fashion and clothes because we both had love for that. He showed me Gucci's new shoe collection and other than that we kicked back and laughed. It was nice being around someone who wasn't asking me how I was doing every two seconds. We were laughing as he caught me up on the latest funny memes or should I say stupid because that's what most of them were.