Chapter 1

-Your POV

"Rise and shine my darling!" I heard my mother calling me.

I rubbed my eyes and I sat up.

"Coming! " I called back.

I did my morning routine, put some light makeup and changed into my clothes : 

( Ignore the face and background image.)

I went to the dining room and saw my mother, smiling at me brightly

I went to the dining room and saw my mother, smiling at me brightly. She waved and I sat down in front of her. She made my favorite - Blueberry pancakes.

I thanked her and noticed that she was staring at me. I stared back in confusion and she giggled.

" Y/N, I need to tell you something..." she said.

"What is it? " I said while eating.

She blushed.

"U-umm.. Do you know Zack? " she asked.

I nod my head in reply.

She smiled to herself and said, "We are getting married today... I am sorry if I did not tell you sooner. "

I dropped my utensils and looked at my mother. What?! Did I hear that correctly?

"Well, we are going to Europe for our wedding, I am so sorry, I don't think you can go. " she said reluctantly.

I gulped, "T-Then what will happen to me?! "

"Y-You will go to your stepdad's children's house to stay. " she said.

My mind went blank. What?! I have never met my stepbrothers... How am I supposed to live?

"H-How long will you be there? " I asked.

"W-Well, we will be staying there for half a year. " she replied.

"Arasseo... Then can I at least attend the wedding? "I asked, pouting.

"I am sorry... "she apologised.

I stood up, I could not believe this. She is going to throw me with the boys and go to Europe happily with Zack?! I sighed and had no choice but to accept the reality.

Ever since my parents divorced, my Dad ran away to United States with another woman he had been seeing, he cheated on my mother and I knew what my mother has been through. I have to support her no matter what...

After that incident, one year later, my mother met Zack, a man who is kind-hearted and very loyal. He treats Mom and me like princesses and queens. He is the best stepdad I could ever find. I nod and went to pack my things after finishing my pancakes.

I went to my bedroom.

I wonder... What would it be like living with my stepbrothers? It is going to be awkward...

I took a deep breathe and went to the door with my luggage. When I was about to open the door, I heard the doorbell ring.

"Y/N?!" Zack showed up.

I hugged him and he smiled at me.

"My beautiful baby, I am so sorry we are going Europe without you. However, I have a gift. " his eyes sparkled.

I was delighted when he handed me a what looks like a ring box, but a bigger one. I giggled. I opened the box and my jaws dropped.

Oh. My. God.

I jumped up in excitement and kissed my stepdad's cheek.

In the box :

Two cute plushies - puppies.

I thanked him and he said, "One is for you and one... You can give it to your favourite stepbrother or your best friend, Yuri. "

I was grateful, I will see how it goes. I kept the two plushies in my luggage and bid them goodbye.

I took a taxi to the house or I would like to say, a mansion.

My day just begun...
---------------------------------------------------------
BE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT ANYTHING! I LUV YOU! ❤❤❤