Chapter 21 - END

-At the amusement park

It was the next day, Zack drove us all to the amusement park! He said that we can go out separate ways! I decided to go with Mochi oppa.

We held hands.

We went for a few rides. After that, we were tired of screaming on the roller coaster so we decided to take a rest. We sat on the bench.

I looked at him and he looked back at me.

I blushed, looking away, I said, "I-It's nice here. "

Mochi oppa : Mm... Why look away?

His voice is so soothing! Oh my god! I gulped as he cupped my chin and lifted my head so that my eyes met his.

Mochi oppa : Look at me.

He caressed my cheek and my cheeks were all red.

Me : W-Well... Sometimes, I feel that I am not good enough for you...

Mochi oppa : Don't say that. I am serious, you are the best that I can ever have, don't think like that. I am the one who should feel that way.

Me : Aniyo, I am the one who is lucky...

Mochi oppa : Hmm... Are you bored?

Me : No, wae?

Mocha oppa : I want to ply a game with you. *smiles*

Me : *giggles* Arasseo...

Mochi oppa : Let's play rock, paper, scissors. Who ever wins, the winner get to kiss the loser anywhere the winner like for how long they want.

Me : *smirks* Deal!

Mochi oppa : Rock, paper scissors!

Mochi oppa put out paper but I put out scissors!

Me : YASS! I WON!

He smiled and pouted at me. I pinched his cheeks.

I leaned forward and gave his lips a peck. His eyes were full of disappointment.

Mochi oppa : Y/N, why so short?

I rolled my eyes. I am just playing.

Me : Rock, paper, scissors!

This time, he put out rock but I put out scissors.

His eyes lit up and said, "AHA! I WON! "

He looked at me and smirked. He held my cheeks in his soft and warm hands and kissed my forehead. He stayed there for a minute and he pulled away.

I couldn't take my eyes off him! I don't know why! He is just too sweet! He then took a deep breathe.

He held my hand and got up. I sat there, not knowing what is going on. He pulled me and we ran to somewhere.

He took me to a game station.

We played games. A cute and fluffy teddy bear prize captivated me.

I wanted that bear so bad! I tried popping the balloons to the minimum amount within fifteen seconds.

I failed. I lowered my head and pouted in disappointment. Aish!

I frowned. I crossed my arms and then noticed that I was throwing a tantrum. I took a gaze at Mochi oppa and he laughed.

I cleared my throat and my cheeks were as red as hot chilli.

I turned to face him.

He combed through his hair.