Chapter 19

Me : So... What do you need?

Joonie oppa : *blushes* Well, I have been seeing this girl, for quite a long time, I like like her but I don't know if she feels the same way...

Me : Hmm... What's her name?

Joonie oppa : Su jeon...

Me : Oo... She is from my math class!

Joonie oppa : Jinja?! Then, what do I do?

Me : Leave it up to me, I will be your wingman.

Joonie oppa : I don't know...

Me : *winks* Come on! I will give you a date!

Joonie oppa : Y/N, thanks.

He hugged me and I hugged back.

He went away and I knew what to do!

Su Jeon is so pretty! No wonder any guy will fall for her! I will talk to her when I go back to school... Or... Wait! I have her number! I mean, we have a math class chat! Ahh... I am a genius!

I found her number and decided to text her.

*In the text*

Me : Hey!

Su Jeon : Erm... Hey Y/N...

Me : I wanted to know something more about you, we haven't really talk much and I think that you are a really great friend.

Su Jeon : Oh? Wow, thanks... No one actually tells me that...

Me : What do you mean? I see you so cheerful in school before and you seemed like you have many friends!

Su Jeon : You mean, my "friends" ? They always leave me out, I hate that... They kept hanging out with themselves. Keeping things from me. Sometimes I wonder if I am even well-liked by them...

Me : What?! No way! It's okay. I want to be friends with you. Are you okay with that?

Su Jeon : I am more than okay with that! Promise me you won't treat me like my "friends" ?

Me : Of course. You can even hang out with Bangtan and me! I am their stepsister after all!

Su Jeon : 😮 OH MY GOD! JINJA?! I LOVE BANGTAN! ESPECIALLY ONE GUY!

Me : Ooo.

Su Jeon : E-Erm... Pretend you didn't see that message...

Me : Tell me, who do you like?

Su Jeon : I don't know...

Me : Come on. Spill it!

Su Jeon : H-His name is Namjoon...

Me : Oh my god! He feels the same way about you! He kept babbling about how nice, pretty you are and he really likes likes you.

Su Jeon : Oh... W-Well, can you get him to talk to me? During school tomorrow? I know you won't be there but... Please? I owe you.

Me : Don't thank me, I will definitely tell him that! See you in school in a few days time!

Su Jeon : 😅 Thanks. Goodnight.

Me : Same to you.

*End of text*

I smiled out of satisfaction. I have done a great job.

Wait. I just wondered. I know Mochi oppa knows that I regained my memory. How about the others? They seemed like they know I got my memory back...