Chapter 9

I looked at him, he had change so much...

Mark is my childhood best friend and he had to follow his parents overseas so I lost him. I remembered that I was so upset. I sighed and he touched my cheeks.

Mark : Come, it's raining, let's talk in my house. It's nearby.

Me : Thanks.

Mark : You are all wet! Why did you sit here all alone and cry?

I kept silent and we continued walking to his home.

He brought me to his home and it was a two-storey one. He let me in his house and said that I could sit on the couch. I thanked him again and sat on that comfortable couch. I sniffed again.

He came with a towel and wrapped it around my back. I smiled at him.

Mark : Well, you could explain what happened now.

I explained everything and he was shocked.

Mark : You have seven brothers?! Wow... It must be hard being the only girl.

Me : I have Yuri to keep me entertained.

Mark : So you are saying that you are a curse and everyone should stay away from you?

I nodded my head.

Mark opened his arms to me and said sweetly, "Come on Y/N, I will give you the chance to hug me now. "

I hugged him so tight and cried. He was my dearest friend other than Yuri. I shared all of my hardships with him and usually cry on his shoulders. He was one a comfort pillow that I can hug all day. He always cheers me up.

I pulled away and he teased.

Mark : Don't cry already! {smiles} You look ugly when you cry! {laughs}

Me : Yah! I am not ugly! Don't play with me like that!

Mark : Look who's caring about their looks now? {giggles}

I hit him with a pillow that was beside me and said.

Me : Hajima! I am a grown up!

Mark : Mianhe! Mianhe!

I stopped hitting him and laughed a little. He stopped and said, "Now, here's the Y/N that I missed! "

He always does his magic to make me smile, not everyone can do that. He is so adorable!

I pinched his cheeks and said, "Don't ever say I am ugly, got that? "

Mark rolled his eyes and laughed. We spent the time chatting about everything. I miss talking to him. Ahh...

By the way, you may think who is older, actually, him. I know he act like he is younger but who cares! I like him the way he is!

Mark : Maybe you should open your heart to them, don't be angry real fast and you know, be tolerant to that.

Me : I know I should, especially to Jimin...

Mark : Plus... You shouldn't slap your older brother like that though.

Me : I know...

Mark : Go say sorry to them and be a bright, cheerful and smart person like you always are. Got it?

Me : Yes! Thanks for your help in consulting me. I know what I did wrong. You are the best! Daebak!

I gave him one last hug and asked for his number. He gave it to me and bid goodbye. Aish... Mark being Mark.