Chapter 3

I laid face down, my hands on his chest and his eyes widened in front of mine. I quickly got off him and took a deep breathe.

Jimin : Y/N?! What are you doing here?

Me : E-Erm I wanted to get a drink... W-What are you doing here?

Jimin : I was wondering, what noise was there outside in the living room.

I looked away, blushing. Not knowing what to say... I woke him up, I guess I was in the wrong but what happened just now made me shiver...

I apologized and he grabbed my wrist. I quickly turned around and struggled to get out of his grip. His grip tightened and he held my two wrists above my head, pinning me on the wall. I gulped and wanted to be strong.

"What do you think you are doing?! " I snapped back.

He smirked and whispered, "Detaining you. "

I tried pushing but he won't budge!

"Are you crazy?! " I said, annoyed.

He then burst out in laughter and rolled on the floor. He stood back up and said, "Mianhe! Hehehe... Ah... Why are you looking at me like that?"

I crossed my arms and stomped away into my room. I was enough with him, I mean, my temper is kind of bad... Come on! My own stepbrother who I just met, playing with me? Who does he think he is?!

Author nim ❤

*Ahem...* Who does he think he is? He is Jimin!

-Back to the story

I went in my room and went to bed. I laid there, tossing and turning. I can't sleep, all I can think of is Jimin, Jimin and- Kai...

Kai!
Kai!
Kai!

Kai was the best, he helped me a lot, he was my boyfriend but he cheated on me... With another girl whom he says that she is much prettier and smarter than me. His words at that time raged me, it made me so upset that... That... ARGH!!!

I tried calming myself, I knew what I had been through. I just hate that I get cheated on and it's okay for others. Yuri! She is my best friend. I love her, like really.

I am always thinking about bad things, somehow, the bad memories doesn't fade, only good ones fade...

I stopped thinking and dozed off.

-Morning

"Y/N AH! BREAKFAST IS SERVED! " I heard Suga's voice.

I sat up and got ready. I wore this:

This is how you would look like:

(Ignore face and background)

I wanted to look presentable since I don't really know them but kind of??

I wanted to look nice to them. I walked out and all eyes were in me. I smiled at them and Jin said, "Woah, Y/N...Why dress like that? "

I rolled my eyes and I saw Jimin, the guy who pissed me off yesterday.

He looked worried and came towards me.

He combed through his hair again. He whispered, "Look Y/N, about yesterday, I really did not mean to laugh at you, mianhe... Mianhe ah... Please? Forgive me... Ahh... "

He pouted. Ugh... Wae... I always can't reject him...

 I always can't reject him

"Arasseo... " I said, reluctantly.

He then gave me the cutest smile and hugged me. I smiled too, I mean who wouldn't? He is an angel...

Jin : Eat first people.

All : Aish...

Jin : Yah!

We laughed and I thought that Jin was being so cute and child-like for his age now. Anyways, he is the best.

-Rringg!

Kookie : Huh?

TaeTae : Who's that?

Namjoon : Are we expecting someone?

Me : I will go get the door!

I opened the door and saw...

Me : OMO!

Tears filled up my eyes and I was longing for her to come and meet me.

We have not seen each other for ages! I covered my mouth and the others looked at me with curiosity.

??? : Aww... I'm back!
---------------------------------------------------------
BE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT ANYTHING! I LUV YOU! ❤❤❤