Chapter 7

I gulped, I don't know what came over me but I really want to change to my new self, I put some bold makeup and clothes.

(Ignore face and background)

I went to the dining table and all of them stared at me

I glared at Jimin and I noticed that his eyes were dark. I rolled my eyes and went to Jin.

Jin whispered, "Why did you change? "

I smirked and walked away. I then felt someone grabbing my wrist and I looked to the person and saw Jimin. I frowned and lowered my voice.

Me : Let go.

Jimin : Why are you wearing this?

Me : Why do you care?!

Jimin : You are my sister and I can't let anyone see you wearing this.

Me : Oh? Why not?!

Jimin : It's revealing.

I paused, what?!

Me : What?! It's not even revealing! You are being paranoid!

Jimin : Why are you doing this to me?!

Me : I hate you.

Jimin : Why? I told you, I am sorry.

Me : I can't!

He let go and I saw the others still looking at me. Yuri stepped forward and said, "Don't! Go back to your old self! Now! It's dangerous! "

Jin widened his eyes and pulled Yuri back, he asked, "What do you mean dangerous? "

The others went over to Yuri and I quickly said, "Stop! Please, I want to go my own way! "

I left the house and went to school.

-At school

I walked alone, I can't stand it, I need my new self... I saw Nancy again.

I had enough of her. I wanted to walk past her but she blocked me. Her friends held me and and I struggled.

Me : What are you doing?!

Nancy : Wae? Scared?

Me : Aniyo.

Nancy : I want to discuss important matters.

Me : What?!

Nancy : Jimin is my boyfriend and don't you dare take him away from me!

Me : I am not even in love with him!

Nancy : You are!

Me : Aniyo, never.

Nancy laughed and I heard someone shouted.

I turned and saw Jimin?! Again?

Him again, ugh, why can't he leave me alone!

He went in front if me and said, "Leave her alone! "

I was shocked, he is protecting me now?!

Nancy gasped, she went over to him and said seductively, "Oppa... Y-You hate me? "

Jimin paused. Wait, I felt something fishy with Nancy. Everytime she looked at him, he seemed like he is under a spell, he would agree with her. Is this how Jimin get manipulated?!

I rushed forward and slapped her. She fell and her friends quickly helped her up. Jimin frowned and glared at me.

What?!

Jimin held Nancy wrist and left, she turned her head and looked at me, smirking. That slut! I really want to smack her so bad!

- Yuri's POV

I saw Y/N leaving and the others came towards me.

Jin : What do you mean by dangerous?

Suga : Is she going to do something bad?

I took a deep breathe. I could not hold it anymore, they are her brothers after all. They need to know the truth.

-Flashback

After Kai broke up with Y/N, she was heart broken, I really wanted to smack that guy's head for hurting my girl! She kept saying that she is not good enough. I don't think that's truth, she needs a man who treats her right, after what Kai said to her, she wanted to change everything about herself, at first, she is kind, gentle, sweet and really, the best but after that incident, she changed. A lot...

She became more bold, badass-like, her attitude turns bad and the worse, her mindset was all about being popular, attractive and rude to people. I don't like that. I tried to change her back but I could not. She started getting a lot of detention and that freaking man, Kai, saw that she changed.

He was impressed and got nearer to Y/N. However, Y/N hates him, he kept trying to get her back. One day, she was walking with me and suddenly, Kai showed up and pulled Y/N away from me. He told me to not follow her and Y/N agreed. I did not care, I followed them behind secretly and I don't know if I should say this but...

Kai harassed Y/N.

He brought her to an alley and I saw that Y/N was getting suspicious. She tried to leave but Kai unknowingly pulled her back and started making out with her, kissing her and roughly touching and undressing her. That time, I heard her cries, her whimpers and screams. I wanted to push Kai away but thought that he was too strong. I saw a wooden stick and decided to smack his head with that.

He was unconscious. This was my chance. I saw Y/N on the ground, with her hands over her chest, shivering. Her eyes widened and she started crying. When I touched her, she stood frozen, her whole body turned icy cold and like legit shivering uncontrollably. I hugged her tight and noticed that her clothes were torn by him.

I was so mad that I decided to kick him once more when he fainted.

Y/N : Y-Yuri... M-Mianhe...

Yuri : It's okay now, shh... Don't cry...

Y/N : {CRIES} Yuri... Mian-h-he... Mianhe! {sniffs} Mianhe... It's all my fault!

I hugged her tighter and she stopped crying, I decided to take her home... That was when she changed back...

-End of flashback

All of them got worried. Taehyung's eyes darted everywhere.

Taehyung : Then how is it dangerous?

Yuri : More guys would want to go near her because she is attracting them and trying to interact with them by wearing inappopriate clothes and behaviour like what she is doing now.

Suga : We better find her and make her change.

Yuri : The problem is we can't.

All : Why not?

Yuri : She won't listen.

Jimin : I will take care of her. {coldly}

Jin : Jinja?! Thank you...

I heard Jimin mutters...

Jimin : {softly} If I ever see that KAI, I swear to god...

-End of Yuri's POV

---------------------------------------------------------
BE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT ANYTHING! I LUV YOU! ❤❤❤