Chapter 18

"What do you want? " Jimin oppa asked.

I sighed and said, "W-Will you accept me? "

He paused. He cupped my chin and tilted his head.

Jimin : Wae? You are my sister. Of course I do.

Me : I-I do not only treat you as a brother...

Jimin : So, you are saying you don't like me?

Me : Aniyo! Never!

Jimin : What?!

I took out the broken hairpin. His eyes widened and stared straight back at me.

I smirked.

Me : I remember everything.

Jimin : J-Jinja?!

Me : Ne. And...

I leaned forward quickly and kissed his lips. I pulled away and smiled at him.

Jimin : Y-Y/N...

He closed his eyes and held my cheeks. He bend down and kissed my nose. He then started to kiss my lips, I opened my lips a little to let him enter mine. He explored my insides and I reacted.

Without breaking the kiss, he carried me into his room.

He put me down and pinned me on the wall. He opened his eyes and so did I.

His eyes were full of love and lust. He bit my lower lip and he went lower to my neck. He begun placing light kisses on my neck and slowly turning them to sucks. He scrunched up my hair and he sucked my neck and I groaned a little. I was enjoying it until I heard a voice.

Pink Princess : Hey! Jimin shii! Come out! I need to talk to you!

Mochi oppa stopped and smirked.

He whispered, "We will continue later. "

He opened the door and I quickly cleaned up myself, so did him.

Pink Princess oppa stared at both of us and he smirked at me.

Pink Princess : Jiminie? Why is your lips plump? And Y/N, why is your hair messed up? Oh-

Jimin oppa : Erm... Hyung! What did you wanna talk to me about?

Pink Princess : Oh! Right! I almost forgot. Let's take this in my room.

Mochi oppa looked at me and nod. I left, into my room. I put the hairpin back onto my desk. I smiled to myself.

Aish... Why am I like this? I kept thinking to myself. Maybe... Things will get better? I hope.

-Rringg

I answered my phone.

*Phone call*

Me : Hey.

Mom : Hi honey.

Me : Oh my god! Mom!

Mom : I heard from Jin that you got into a car accident?

Me : Y-Ya...

Mom : Aish! Why didn't you look carefully?!

Me : A-Aniyo... Someone planned this... Nancy.

Mom : Jinja?! Well, when I get back I will teach that girl some manners! How dare she hurt my baby!

Me : Mm... So... How long until you will be coming back?

Mom : Hehehe... Don't worry, in a few days.