Chapter 4

Me : YURI UNNIE!

Yuri waved at the others and hugged me so tightly.

She has been gone for quite a while and I really miss her. She had some overseas studying while I was here. I really love her a lot like an older sister.

She blushed and saw the guys.

Me : How do you know I am here?

Yuri : Hehe... I am not that dumb, I called your mother about you and she immediately told me that you are here living with them.

Me : Oh? Right! There are my stepbrothers!

I turned to them and crossed my arms.

They stood there, blank.

Me : Ahem! Boys!

Jin : Oh...Right! Hey! Nice to meet you, I am Jin.

Suga : What's up? I am Suga.

Jimin : Hey... I'm Jimin.

Taehyung : *smiles* Hello! I am Taehyung, you can call me Tae.

Namjoon : Hi, I am Namjoon, call me RM.

Jungkook : Hey, I am Jungkook.

J-hope : J-hope here! Call me Hobie!

I nod my head and turned back to Yuri. Yuri smiled brightly and asked, "Wow... Such nice boys! I am sure you love it here, but, quick note, can I stay with y'all... I kind of need a home... "

I looked at her in confusion. I thought she already has a home? Her family? What happened?

Me : Wae?

Yuri : I need to speak to you.

Yuri pulled me into my room and whispered into my ear.

Yuri : I ran away from home...

Me : WAE? Omo! What happened?!

Yuri : When I was overseas, my parents called me, saying that I should not come home... {sniffs}

Me : What?! How dare they! I am going to go and confront them!

Yuri : Please! Aniyo! Don't!

Me : Hmm?

Yuri : They decided to abandon me because they said that they had another child so...

Me : Aniyo! Aniyo! They can't do that! Why did you not confront them?!

Yuri : I know them, they will stop at nothing, to keep me away!

I sighed and comforted her. She has so many worries and I wanted her to let her heart out. I held her hand and said, "Ne. Stay with us. "

I went out and saw Jungkook rushing forward. Hmm?

Jungkook : What happened?! Why is she crying?

I looked at Yuri and she nod her head. I decided to explain everything to them. They got worried and decided to accept her into the family.

Jungkook seemed very worried... Oh? What if he likes Yuri?! YAS... I am going to ship them! How about... Yukook? Hmm...

I giggled to myself and Yuri was meet excited. I felt bad for her and wished I could confront those two goodies!

- Skip forward

I was just lying on my bed, feeling normal as usual but something hit me. I wanted to go out and take a walk at the nearby park. I was feeling restless and decided to pipe up.

I got ready and went out of my room. I then saw Jimin sitting on the couch watching TV. I rolled my eyes and decided to play with him. I mean, I am bored.

I went in front of the TV and stared at him. Annoyed.

He frowned and waved his hand signalling for me to move away. I won't budge.

I stick out my tongue and teased him.

Me : Neh Neh ni po po! {giggles}

Jimin : Ugh... Y/N! Move. I can't see!

Me : Aniyo!

Jimin : Please.

Me : Hmm... Arasseo...BUT! You have to give me something that won't make me bored. I am so bored!

Jimin : {smirks} No.

Me : Hmph! Then I won't move!

Jimin : Fine! What do you wanna do?

I hesitated. Really... Y/N. I don't even know what else to do but I don't feel like going out anymore. I have brothers after all! Seven! And Yuri. I can play with them.

I will first play with Jimin! He's fun!

I off the TV to make him really annoyed.

Jimin glared at me. I liked teasing and annoying Jimin. His reaction is priceless!

His eyes darkened which kind of made me realise what I done. I angered him. Not my kind of attention though...

Oops.

He stood up and I quickly run to the other side. His eyes softened and said, "Fine. We will play blink-off then. "

I got excited like a child and quickly said, "Forfeit! "

Me : If I win, you will give me all the honey crackers you have!

Jimin stopped for a while. He loves his honey crackers. Hehehe... This is going to be fun when I win!

Jimin rolled his eyes and said, "Deal, but if I win... "

I gulped.

Jimin : You have to...

---------------------------------------------------------

Author nim ❤

Hey my peps! I am showing up again! Hmm... If I want to do something fun for y'all, you can comment down anything to help Jimin have a sweet winning prize possession. I may see your comments and add them into this story! What do you want Y/N to do or Jimin to do to Y/N? 😉

Love y'all,

Anneyeong~