Chapter 12

Well, since I got suspended for one whole week, I had to wait for my boyfriend to come home from school and then take me on a date. What could I expect?

I got ready, put some light makeup and wore this :

I curled my hair and got ready for my date which is in a few hours

I curled my hair and got ready for my date which is in a few hours. God.

I sighed and waited, while I was eating, my oppas that are home kept teasing me and Mochi oppa.

However, Gummy oppa was just lying on the couch again, sleeping.

Hobi : You know, Y/N, sometimes, I wonder... NOTHING!

Pink Princess : Ahahaha! Okay, let me tell you something!

Me : Oh, not one of your dad jokes again.

Pink Princess : Ahahahaha! Okay, hmm... Everybody living in a bubble!

Me : What?

Hobi : Oh! Is it bubbly?

Pink Princess : Unbelievable! Ahahahaaha!

I rolled my eyes and giggled.

Hobi : Oh...

While Pink Princess was laughing at his own joke, I thought of the possibilities that would happen when I appear back in school. Aish! That Nancy! Making my life horrible.

-After a few hours

Well, not only I spent the hours listening to Pink Princess's Dad jokes, I listened to some songs that Gummy, Joonie and Hobi oppa produced. It was like a mix tape. All the components blend well together! Ahh... Their rap. Blessed my ears.

??? : Y/N AH!

Mochi oppa!

I dashed out of my room and saw him in his fancy clothes. I smiled and he held my hand.

Mochi : You dress so well!

Me : Ahaha, you too!

I gave him a peck on his lips and we went off, I looked back at the others and saw that all of them were smiling awkwardly at me. Except Yuri. She was staring at Kookie oppa.

Creepy.

Anyways, Mochi oppa covered my eyes with a cloth that he obviously found lying in the house.

Me : Where are you taking me?

Mochi : Somewhere near, but great!

I walked while holding tight onto his hands. I gulped, what would it be?

-After a while

He then said, "We reached, my princess. "

I giggled and took off my blindfold.

Woah. I rubbed my eyes and said, "W-Where is this place? "

There was a beautiful sunset. With purple, orange, yellow, blue and pink colours in the sky. It was mesmerising. Wow... He settled up a map like a mini picnic, I always liked it simple. He invited me to sit down and he laid out snacks and drinks. I started to tear up, when did he have the time to do this?

He is such a living mochi in real life!

I hugged him so tight and he said, "I will do anything for you. "

Aww... Sweet!

We ate the sandwiches that he made and it was tasty!

Me : Mmm... Where did you learnt how to make these?

Mochi : Jin hyung taught me! And I mastered it just for you.

Me : Thanks a lot oppa. I really like it it here!

Mochi : I usually come here alone if I have feelings that I want to let out, I will feel relaxed after coming here to see the sunset, everytime, since I was a child.

I pinched his cheeks. He was so desperate to give me something that I liked.

Me : I love it here and I love you. Thanks, really.

Mochi : No biggie. I love you too!

After we ate, we spent the time looking at the sunset and chatting. I learnt more from him.

One of his biggest fears : BUTTERFLIES.

I mean, I also did not like them, like I find them creepy and fishy.

He said that once, someone put a butterfly in his pants. I laughed. He looked embarresed but come on! Everybody has their bad moments! One fact, he said that he is not good in colouring, even until now! Ahh... Adorable.

Author nim ❤

Jiminie ahh! Who would dare put a butterfly in your pants, cutie! ( If I remembered correctly)

-Back to the story

It was getting late and we packed everything and headed home.

I held hands with him, my life couldn't be much better! Until...

Nancy showed up.

She smirked and blocked us. She crossed her arms and said, "Oh? I guess you are dating this pig now huh? "

I was boiling when Mochi oppa held my hand tighter and I stood behind him like a child.

Jimin : What do you want?!

Nancy : You broke up with me so that you can be with her?

Jimin : No! You cheated on me and you still want me to come back to you? Tch. No way!

Nancy : Oh really? Well, why is she here with you holding hands then? She almost killed me and now, you are dating her?!

Jimin : She did not mean it! Now, move!

Nancy : Aniyo, it's been a long time since I deal with sluts...

I widened my eyes, what did she mean? She is not gonna hurt me right? I got scared and tugged on his arm signalling that something is not right...

I started secretly texting my oppas. I hid my phone behind my back and turned around to face my phone, I texted quickly :

Group chat (including Yuri)

Oppas! Yuri unnie! Help! Nancy is going to beat Jimin oppa and me up! Quick! Come to (XXXXX). Hurry! 😢

*Seen by everyone*
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey my readers! What do you think of the story so far? For any improvements, y'all can comment anything that I can improve on. Hope you like this story! Thank you! ❤❤❤